96 silver glanza v

So this is the first time listing this car theres no engine or loom but pretty much everything else is there the bonnet is carbon fiber but has a crack in it, pm for any info not to sure what to right the front bumper has been smashed in a crash but pretty much everything else is fine also has new 4pot brake calipers and front d2 coilovers only a few months old,

Pictures:

428479_459699870714606_2073608234_n_zps9

this one is before the crash

IMG_04702_zpsdb2ad8fa.jpg

brakes and wheels

IMG_0469_zps95664b57.jpg

IMG_0457_zps8ebdbffc.jpg

IMG_0456_zps843b5440.jpg

also have a few goodies to go with this hks fcon sz ecu

photo1_zpsb836d081.jpg

photo4_zps51a4c200.jpg

loads more trd anti roll bar

fmic kit

brand new t3 manifold

a ct9 external wastgate manifold has a crack in it

few decats

ask me for any info :)

Payment & Shipping Details:

Edited by chrishucker
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry the steering wheel has gone but

The rear bumper and splitter I've been offered 90 for if you would like to make an off then pm me :)

The brakes are Brembo 4 pot callipers from a ford focus rs/fiat coupe 20v turbo there's a thread on fitting these brakes you will be 16 inch wheels to go over them but they stop on a penny

I will have a look see if it's in good condition :)

im not sure never really checked was told it was a longlife but i will have a look for you guys on the weekend when theres a bit more light, this car also has the 3point rear strut with all the plastics as well pictures to follow :)

sorry will get them this weekend as its dark by the time i get home from work so you cant really see it and well dont really want to sell it to anyone just to get them disappointed in there buy :) so will do it on the weekend maybe thursday if i can get home in time finish abit earlier :p

sorry will get them this weekend as its dark by the time i get home from work so you cant really see it and well dont really want to sell it to anyone just to get them disappointed in there buy :) so will do it on the weekend maybe thursday if i can get home in time finish abit earlier :p

no worries bud, a mate interested were both in bristol anyway :)