Sig problems ****ADMIN, STILL NOT FIXED TAKING THE PISS A LITTLE ****

Having problems with my Sig, trying to put the link of my build thread under my picture but it's throwing me off the page every time I touch the box to change the link.

Can admin sort this out please ?

WONT EVEN LET ME SELECT THE BOX TO EDDIT A LINK OR PICTURE

Edited by Azz

host your sig on photobucket. link it in here and ill amend your sig for u Azz....

Soon as I click on the box ( which already has my Sig in ) it loads a new page and says sorry we can't do this or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen the title of this topic..

Its not our job as staff, to fix members signatures when they dont have the knowledge to configure a signature correctly themselves..

I said please host your signature image on imageshack or photobucket and give me the link to it. Ill configure it for you.

Which you still haven't done Azz. So if you want me to help. Host the image first and give me the link! Then I can configure it for you!

Right. Just had a look at your sig. You copy and pasted the HTML Thumbnail link from Photobucket.This is not the correct way.You need to you the BBCODE or IMG tagged link in future, then you wont have a problem...All Fixed for you Now..

Thing is it was working perfectly and then it just stopped appearing ?

My thoughts are we pay a membership towards a forum to help mods run it

Thing is it was working perfectly and then it just stopped appearing ?

My thoughts are we pay a membership towards a forum to help mods run it

You pay a membership for things like server costs etc, mods/admin get nothing from your membership at all. Yes they will help you out if you are having issues due to the forum software, and may help if it you are having User Error issues like Matt has, but your membership is not paid for customer support!

me too lol!!! how long have i been at this mod/admin jazz now?? even at a few grand a year, that would have been a nice wee earner lol!!!!

often considered there's a gap in the market of the online forum world there ye know - set up a wee business with a couple of folk, and u simply charge £x to provide X hrs of mod cover to an online forum per day with defined things u do and do not cover to keep ye right with the forum owners, wham bam, wee business on the go as a Contract Moderator lol.

Patent pending pricks, hands off my multi million ££ idea! :p

Phil.

me too lol!!! how long have i been at this mod/admin jazz now?? even at a few grand a year, that would have been a nice wee earner lol!!!!

often considered there's a gap in the market of the online forum world there ye know - set up a wee business with a couple of folk, and u simply charge £x to provide X hrs of mod cover to an online forum per day with defined things u do and do not cover to keep ye right with the forum owners, wham bam, wee business on the go as a Contract Moderator lol.

Patent pending pricks, hands off my multi million ££ idea! :p

Phil.

You need any help CV in the post :)