Is a little fucking waste clot.

My cousin just bought a racetech td04 kit off him from ebay which was up there for a while. It arrived today to find out that there is about 2 or 3 cracks in the manifold, oil seals are blown (oil everywhere, inside the turbo and all over oil feed bolts).

Paid £750 for the kit and £25 for postage to find out the damage and other stuff earlier today.

I've already found him on facebook and told him everything, he said he sent it in good faith and was fine on his car but took it off due to piston failure....... Obviously along with fucked oil seals and several cracks.

Absolute fucking prick, if he lived near me he would of got a visit by now.

Yeah, that will happen.

I'm just fucking pissed off because he seems to think it was fine on his car with no cracks or anything yet when it arrives there are several cracks and oil every where!

Like, how the fuck can you not understand that cracks like that don't happen in transit lol.

Absolute fucking waste man.

My advice, dispute it.

You should win with picture evidence.

When it comes to posting it back, get a box get some bricks that come to the correct weight and post that to him.

Will be signed for, and what proof does he have he never got it back? You got a postage receipt with proof of postage and has been signed for.

Harsh, but I done it to some fuck wit that screwed me on a honda engine. I sent it back on a pallet with paving slabs. Rebuilt the engine at a garage and the refund paid for it!

My advice, dispute it.

When it comes to posting it back, get a box get some bricks that come to the correct weight and post that to him.

Will be signed for, and what proof does he have he never got it back? You got a postage receipt with proof of postage and has been signed for.

Harsh, but I done it to some fuck wit that screwed me on a honda engine. I sent it back on a pallet with paving slabs. Rebuilt the engine at a garage and the refund paid for it!

Edited incase he's on the forum lol.

Edited by Rbz.

Is he the one on eBay that always seems to be breaking glanzas with his prices threw the roof?

Perhaps.. It was on ebay for a good while!

He has other stuff on his ebay like headlight eyelid things and a couple more glanza bits but also other stuff for cars too.

My advice, dispute it.

Hahaha pure quality, I like it when people get there own back. I can't stand dishonesty.

I hope that shithouse gets what's coming to him