Poor Car Adverts

Has anyone else noticed the poor standards of adverts for cars that are around these days?

You know the score.

All the words are cramed into one sentence because the car is mint pulls like a train because new service and total mint the car owes me £3000 so it's yo for £7000 now but I'm open to offers swap for saxon wink wink nudge lol.

It's like jeez, learn some fucking punctuation. There is this new invention called the paragraph too.

/rant

No info and the whole thing written in text talk or really bad slang always bugs me and people with shite pictures or take the pictures when the things absolutely manky. If your selling a car clean the fucker first

I shared an add like this before on here, the guy was convinved his starlet was 200 odd bhp, the fmic was 1000, selling because it was too fast etc... this massive add bigging the wee car up (a good few minutes reading the bugger) then at the very very end, bad bits, every car has them bla bla bla, he says the cars engine is fucked and will need replacing! What a douchebag

The thing that annoys me most is when they bullshit saying it has this part on that part on no scratches or dents interior is mint blah blah then you get there and the parts are not hks there unbranded has emanage blue and it has stock ecu with fuel cut defender and swears its 230bhp on a ct9 lol

Point is why lie on the phone or advert because you will see all the faults when u get there be honest about it got more chance of selling it!!!

Rant over

Just general shite gets me, rubbish or lack of photos... Why would someone even look at a car for £10,000 of your well earned money with 1 picture and a sentence of description.

No explanation about the actual product, won't answer questions/no communication, have no clue about their car, won't clean it and to be honest if an advert is shit how can anyone think it's very well looked after if the seller can't be bothere to show the car off!!!!!!!!

Mini rant over:D