why have a report button ?

As above in regard to comments, the actual comment in question is a fair one, at the end of the day people will search round for prices and discover what you can get for your money.

It is up to you to justify the price or be prepared to wait until a buyer is willing to purchase at your price.

My Varis bonnet was up @ £350 which being a genuine one was cheap but i had to wait 5 month for it to sell with some daft offers and comments in between

John

load of bollox.. people can do there own research on prices no need to post up on my sale thread making me look bad, just cause he got it cheaper than what im looking for don't mean I got the same price when I bought it..

true ya mite got some awful stupid offers for the bonnet, but im sure his intention was to fuck up my sale or make me lower my price..

some of the stuff being sold by someone on here I wont say names, by far fucking mad money he wants for his stuff yet they don't comment on his stuff...

can you explain, with recent and relevant examples, preferably backed up with links to some kind of supporting evidence, why you think that Amjad, of all members on this site, would want to "fuck up your sale"??

Has he been trolling you??

Are there other instances that you can demonstrate to admin and members alike of where he has posted in such a manner on the forum that suggests he goes around "fucking up sales"??

perhaps you can explain why he would intentionally "fuck up your sale"??

does he have some kind of "beef" with you??

Or is this just some off the cuff, flippant comment, intended to distract from the fact that you simply wanted his post removed, even though it didn't violate a single rule on the forum? Because I gotta say, in all these years, I havent seen or heard or received one negative comment about Amjad that would suggest he would "intentionally fuck up" anyone's sale.

I doubt very much he gives a fiddlers fuck what price you sell it for, rather he was simply stating an opinion based on his own experience which is hardly a crime or a big deal.

In fact if it makes you feel any better, I paid £200 for mine many many years ago. I can post that in your thread if you think it will aid in your sale, perhaps undo any damage you feel Amjad's comment has done?

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/61478-volk-racing-ce28/

yourself and Amjad having a disagreement. Feb.

nothing major mind.

Though i would say that, whilst you may not like the apparent freedoms on UKs-whatever if you went elsewhere where opinions/chitchat are cleared from sales threads.... you would actually find yourself questioned about trading (going by your threads started since Nov)

rough with the smooth eh?

PS forgetting this thread (which will naturally attract animosity) and based solely on Amjad post i personally wouldnt appreciate it and would like to see it cleared (if it was my sale).

But you've asked and it hasnt been done, i would have left it at that... this thread = not good press.

Phil

Edited by Philm

im sure his intention was to fuck up my sale or make me lower my price..

no, you said you are sure his intention was to fuck up your sale. that's how you feel about it, not that it doesnt help.

I simply asked for an explanation as to why you felt like that. your statement makes it appear that Amjad's intentions were purposefully malicious. I'm only asking why you feel he'd act in such a way, given that I've never seen anything that would even hint at such behavior from him.

perhaps you simply choose your words above wrongly, in which case fair enough. I'm just trying to figure out if there is more going on here than a disagreement over a single post. If there was, then there would indeed be grounds for the admin to clean up your thread as it would then be trolling.

Phil.

@ phil there's a big difference in asking for £200 posted for something new and asking £3000 for something used.. + im sell it at £200 posted which means il have to use roughly £15 -£20 for postage so I actually make a loss on the rsr bar..

@nanglebadger maybe chose wrong words.. but I still don't like the comment..

@ phil there's a big difference in asking for £200 posted for something new and asking £3000 for something used.. + im sell it at £200 posted which means il have to use roughly £15 -£20 for postage so I actually make a loss on the rsr bar..

I take it the 3k reference is to Glanza87(sp) ? he got dogs abuse as im sure you are aware.

as for your sale, as ive said no one would appreciate the comment (or like it as you've said) but its a free forum, you are free to sell as a non trader and we are free to comment so long as its not a hate campaign.

you're at our mercy it seems.

as for you making a lose... thats trader talk... what im sure you meant to say was your delighted to recoup 90% of your costs for a part that you would really love to be able to keep :)

Phil

mite just do that,bud

do you pay ebay up front or they take it form the sale of the item ?

Do you import parts from Japan? Seen a lot of parts come for sale recently.. TRD Gearknobs and TRD short shifters?

Lol I didn't realise this was my comment that caused the issue.

Wasn't meant to detract from your sale dude, you can sell it for whatever you like. I'm sure someone who can't wait for a few weeks like I did for my item to come from Japan will snap it up