Bristol owners japfest meet PREMIER INN

UPDATE: we will be meeting at premier inn for around 6AM to leave 6:15AM. We will then convoy to the M4 meet location where we will be collecting our entry tickets to attend the show on our stand.

And also join a huge convoy to japfest! if your are running late and can't make cribbs for 6:15 you will need to head to the m4 location. Any way address is below :)

Premier inn

Bristol Cribbs Causeway (M5, J17)

Cribbs Causeway, Catbrain Lane, Bristol,

Avon BS10 7TQ

Where are we all gunna meet to go japfest as the meet location is on the m4. And I think a few of us should meet at Yate tesco or something to convoy up and meet the rest to get our tickets

Edited by Kyle_R
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a option if the others are game for that but there's a few of us that live less than 15mins from castle Combe like I said I'm in Yate so could always meet at Yate tesco and drive up from there as a big convoy but we got a few months to sort it and see what every1 wants to do I'm game for a pre meet at cribbs to convoy up

Kyle

We will be handing tickets out the meet Point

Meet Point:
Leigh Delamere Service Station,
Kington Saint Michael,
Wiltshire
SN14 6LB
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON THE EAST BOUND SIDE OF THE M4

Please bear in mind Steve and I will have traveled a min of 180 mile and the logistics of handing out 100+ tickets is why we set out the detail in the first post of the Japfest thread as we to like to get in and enjoy the show.

Regards

John

Yep well be at cribbs cause way the night before

Probably leaving there at 6.15ish I reckon.

if you boys swing through Yate I'll collect you boys on the way or I'll head to cribbs and double back to the m4 meet :)

As said above the group travelling from Devon and beyond like a pee stop around the Bristol area, so I can imagine they would like to do the same this year :) closer to the time I'm sure this will get sorted :D

James

Jammer we could just head to cribbs in the morning aim for getting there at like 6? then just head up with these.

I could meet at yate?, its like 10 mins from me lol, anywhere cribbs, etc all good for me to meet :)

if me and you meet at Yate then go to meet the cribbs convoy and up to the m4 what you reckon? Message me on Fb we will sort something out