Bristol owners japfest meet PREMIER INN

Sorted then premier inn car park 6:00AM aim to leave by 6:15AM to convoy upto the M4 meet location. Pretty sure it's 7:30AM will get full address for all of you shortly

Edited by Kyle_R
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People agreed Cribbs Premier Inn carpark, 6am to leave at 6.15

ok well I'll change what I've put to the premier inn then :) and I think 6:30 leave at the latest it won't take a hour to get to Leigh delamere services

If you think you will be late just give us a text or something :)

I'll be on time just thinking of anyone else who's meeting us all there has a problem. But if you feel 15mins is long enough then that's fine.

No. but the queue get long quick, and id rather be at the begining of it

I've corrected all details TrisK so everything is as it was planned. And yh amen to that my car wasn't ready last year so attended normally and was waiting a fair old time. A few years ago tho a mate was queing from about 9 to 12 to get in!! Edited by Kyle_R

kyle you have to prey hard that your engine is off holiday by then!!!

james

haha 2 right James it's gunna have a lovely tan tho ;) pmsl I've been assured it will be with me by April at the latest mate
  • 1 month later...

Can someone let me know where i can buy tickets? thanks

Deadline for tickets ( to be on stand ) has passed if you hold out there is always people selling as they can't make it, buy one of those tickets and then email john or steve and they will change names across :)

James

Deadline for tickets ( to be on stand ) has passed if you hold out there is always people selling as they can't make it, buy one of those tickets and then email john or steve and they will change names across :)

James

just wanted a normal ticket mate to come view and look around? and 4 tickets

Normal tickets can be brought on japfest website but there per person I Beleave where as these are per car ;) someone will correct me if I'm wrong though and it's going to be one hell of a convoy that's for sure :D

James

Edited by jimmymac101

Normal tickets can be brought on japfest website but there per person I Beleave where as these are per car ;) someone will correct me if I'm wrong though and it's going to be one hell of a convoy that's for sure :D

James

on website only shows the 10th of may event mate?