NOT FAIR! (Wee Meet in N.Irleand)

Alrighty gang, went to the NI cruise meet in Lisburn with MAN14C and a convoy of his mates last night...Holy shat there was some money at this event!!!! And a few starlets too, includin 4 UKSC members, me, MAN14C, Nordonian and GlanzaSam...as well as some we didnt know. There was one n/a with wot we think was a bonnet and front bumper off a GT4, but he didnt open the engine bay ;) no idea who he was but fark there was some serious money spent on it. There was even a Noble and a TVR Cerbera there... :D i got a little excited. Fast Car were there too (awaits pointin and laughing and mutterings of 'Phil u chav').

ANYHOW i'll get to the point now....GlanzaSam took me a spin in his motor as i'd nvr even sat in a Glanza before...H O L Y F A R K!!!! :D I cant believe the bloody grunt these things have!!!! They're so bloody fast!!!! Im honestly astounded at the sheer AWESOMENESS of these cars...now i know why Rich is so sad all the time, we need turbo power mate!!!! So thanks go out to GlanzaSam...quality night!!!! :p:DB)

Phil.

wth.jpg

this one by any chance?

its been featured in revs before, its got a gt4 bonnet vent and a modified crx front bumper from what i can remember.

and, YES!! phil has finally seen the light!!!

rubix took me for a little spin round jae in his (cheers mate ;) ) and i just couldnt believe just how quick it was!!! ever since then, it has been decided, that i need some turbo power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:p:D

Rich.