Payment & Shipping Details:

i can arrange a courier for 45 pounds to anywhere in UK

Phil

Edited by Phil
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank Liam, personally happy for them not to sell, and think if they do the car will be waiting quite some time until i can find a set of suitable replacements.

Phil

• 5 months later...

Much love for these wheels and suit Starlets to no end, what's the offset Phil? and do you or anyone else know what sort of clearance they offer over big brakes without spacers?

Also please let us know what the replacements are?? :)

James

oh offset i dont know :( but with the coilovers and 888s on i gave the rear arches a wee roll just to give some more freedom.

id say with normal tyres she'd be grand.

As for the brakes.... well thats a gt4 big brake kit in the picture above and there was plenty of room outside them, infact tightest part was the outside of the buly carrier! and a proper big brake kit is a much neater setup in that regard even if the discs are much bigger.

Phil

Didn't realise these wer worth so much I've a set in white think I will get them up for sale

Glws dude lovely wheels

Id guess worth roughly 400-450 for the newer ones, 500-550 for a set of originals

these are the original spokes design solid wheel though to be like new they could do with a wee refurb. plenty of interest already.

the big price is the one with the semi slicks included, id be happier selling without them and keep the semi slicks for sprints etc.

genuine jap wheels are rarer than people think you should definitely get yours up for sale if your not wanting them :)

Phil

Edited by Phil

Wow these are beautiful!!

Id love these so much

thanks man.

Would you be interested in a deal with my current slipstreams?

Would you be interested in a deal with my current slipstreams?

sorry Liam.... no can do :(

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

been told these may not be forged or really light.

now should i ever be really interested in selling i would investigate this further.

but there is a nice fella Peter who has pm'd me to say he has been asking around about these alloys and thinks they werent made forged in this size (and some other stuff)

hopefully he will be along shortly to provide us some information.

anyways next time i have a wheel off the car ill drop them on some scales and see what weight they are.

Bottom line

price is now £1300 and disclaimer until proved otherwise is that they may be cast and weigh anything up 2 ton.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Hi Everyone! So, Phil's Buddy Club P1s seem to be a rare early forged version of P1 with the same design as the normal cast one. This is what he says and what he obviously thinks. Without the intention of ruining his business or his reputation I must tell you I found no information on the net about the existence of such a forged version. I think these are the usual 6+kg cast p1s unless Phil put them on a scale and the weight turns out to be sub 5kg or someone digs out reliable info about this forged early version of P1. I hope I don't violate forum rules with my post here, if that's the case sorry for that.

Hi Everyone! So, Phil's Buddy Club P1s seem to be a rare early forged version of P1 with the same design as the normal cast one. This is what he says and what he obviously thinks. Without the intention of ruining his business or his reputation I must tell you I found no information on the net about the existence of such a forged version. I think these are the usual 6+kg cast p1s unless Phil put them on a scale and the weight turns out to be sub 5kg or someone digs out reliable info about this forged early version of P1. I hope I don't violate forum rules with my post here, if that's the case sorry for that.

Not at all Pete.

more info the better.

Phil