Have you sen they recently demo'd a jeans edition corolla?http://hungeree.com/tag/denim/

I haven't no? I did Google it but couldn't find owt :(

those wheels are delicious!!!!!! superb work! Phil.

Why thank you :)!

Dad commented on how well the Glanza stockers looked on the ep80, and I have to agree!

Yeah, adam said they'd look boring and I need something more flash etc.. but I was like no, I like the stock look with a dash of colour :)!

Those wheels though! defo the kick i need to refurb my bays and generally love my car some more lol

Good, get working ;)! I have lots I want to crack on with, just finding where to start haha!
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eee love it, you need to swap me for my ep80 haha

Haha nuhuh :)! I will be keeping this till she dies, what I hope to anyway. Then buy another in a year or so when ive got some financial stability :)! Then that teamed with whatever adam is housing, we'll probably build a collection too!

• 2 weeks later...

High possibility that I'll be getting a new car next year when my insurance is due for renewal.. Due to many reasons...

As far as i'm aware, this will still be in my possession unless I absolutely have to get rid :)!

I'll just be a new car wanker ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

SO.

It looks like I'll be more than likely keeping her for another year. Due to circumstances.

However - some changes may be being made... Unsure as of what yet.. But it's early days.

Obviously all is money dependant........

:p