• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doh i thought it was a shrug smiley haha. Im so happy now :) i hate suprises lol the suspense litrally kills me lol.

Nice one on devotion to the car :D who needs lush long nails when you have a starlet ;)

Mmm wonder what it could be lol

Unfortunately my purchase isn't contributing to my girl... What it is contributing to though, I cannot say ;)!

Doh i thought it was a shrug smiley haha. Im so happy now :) i hate suprises lol the suspense litrally kills me lol.

Nice one on devotion to the car :D who needs lush long nails when you have a starlet ;)

Haha.. surprises are the best! I do rather like long nails, I jokingly said to Adam.. At least I'm not one of those typical girls who breaks a nail doing stuff as I have strong nails.

Spoke to soon :(

Oh dear lol. Still quick trim and a file and it will grow back in no time :D ................. i dont think i should make comments like that on a mainly male forum :(

Edited by shorty

Oh dear lol. Still quick trim and a file and it will grow back in no time :D ................. i dont think i should make comments like that on a mainly male forum :(

Aha ;)! Sure all the lads on here need nailcare advice :p !

I thought the red was a clue lol

Unfortunately not :(! You will see them used in the future... surprise haha!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll update this bit for you :p...

Not long ago Jo had a little bump into the back of another car. No major issue but it did push the front end in a little. So I had the pleasure of fixing it being "the one with the bodywork knowledge" (this is also a good example of being a good partner, even if she makes me out to be shit :p). The main sign was that the driver's light was pointing inward like a lazy eye. Made little SOB look a little challenged!

20140620_171257_zpss7zowiks.jpg

When you popped the bonnet a sure sign was the radiator being pushed back against the battery. Luckily not damaged though :)

20140620_171317_zpsskeihkdg.jpg

Also this made it pretty obvious...

20140620_171310_zpsob3tugvj.jpg

I spent a good hour or two having stripped everything out the way, realigning the light and pulling brackets straight, making everything fit properly again... Luckily it only really bent the removable slam panel, bar that goes from top to bottom, bent the headlight bracket and twisted the top slam panel.

20140620_175725_zpspvvutov6.jpg

20140620_184436_zpspai1ymzd.jpg

Nice and straight :)

20140620_184518_zpsmsmn11fz.jpg

And eventually after putting it all back together no one would be any the wiser :)

20140620_193329_zps4oxq5sdr.jpg

20140620_193320_zpsm3oefqdh.jpg

20140620_193312_zpsqznbd743.jpg

Now we're just after an ep80 slam panel if anyone is aware of any that are available? Turns out the EP82 ones don't fit and it's harder to get parts for an ep80 than it is the 82 lol! Who would have thought that would happen 20 years ago.

Now we're just after an ep80 slam panel if anyone is aware of any that are available? Turns out the EP82 ones don't fit and it's harder to get parts for an ep80 than it is the 82 lol! Who would have thought that would happen 20 years ago.

Ring John before Jack scraps the other one!

20140626_160145.jpg

Lots of filthy muck muck! Auto glym, sand paper and a wire brush later... aren't in dire need of a refurb but there is a big chip in one which bothers me so adam is kindly spraying them for me!