• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Super high five!

glad your keeping this its in good hands keep up the good work and get adam on the spraying haha

Glad to see you are keeping it jo!:D

Thank you guys and i'm sure he will be getting on the spray jobs for me if im nice to him :)!

Yes keep it! :D

I have GT bumpers and spoilers etc available if you ever decide to GT rep it and Matt doesn't have any available!

(I'd personally respray the standard bumpers get it looking minty and slam it with some wide wheels haha)

:)! She'll be here for another year at least. I've always wanted a different back end.. I think as it is, the layout looks cluttered..

I have a few little ideas up my sleeve... im definitely doing the bumper.. in dire need. Was sprayed shockingly by whomever did it last too.. without taking the damage I did to it ! Definitely would like her a lot lower.. that'll be money dependant though! As saving up to move out when I find a job !!

We shall see guys, we shall see :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully will see it make an appearance at MFN at some point this year then, i know you've moved away but you need to come so it's not just EP91's >.< lol

Didn't even see this!

I'll try come to MFN :)!

She's insured for another year (well 10 months due to my type of policy)...

But I'm planning on moving out soon, so nothing much will be changing to her.. Apart from potentially selling her in November time.

Summer time may bring some freshly sprayed bits though :)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SO.

I've been falling in and out of love with Sob for the past few weeks/months.

Mainly because I have no money to do anything.. little things need sorting and it's all just building up.

But I cleaned her today and took a photo and just fell in love again. Let's see how long it lasts.

20150310_163020-001.jpg

Heater matrix or rad?

And rust sucks, where is that? Door?

Rad.

And yeah, rust does suck - unfortunately there's little bits dotted on this car, not major but annoying.. This is the drivers door, it's badly chipped and rusted through from salt.

Bit gutting but all will be sorted in time.

• 2 weeks later...

SO.

I've been falling in and out of love with Sob for the past few weeks/months.

Mainly because I have no money to do anything.. little things need sorting and it's all just building up.

But I cleaned her today and took a photo and just fell in love again. Let's see how long it lasts.

20150310_163020-001.jpg

Took 10 days :p

• 1 month later...

Slow progress yet again. Bit more of a positive update though.

Something I have never liked is how loo roll like the exhaust tip is.. So with Adam getting himself into welding - he offered to smarten the back up haha... Let's just say - it's different.

2015-04-27%2015.29.23.jpg

Original plan was to mark up and see how it looked, take the box off and weld it properly so it was nice and neat.. But the car said no. So Adz had to do his best at welding it on, whilst it was still on the car..

IMG_20150427_151520.jpg

It's not to everyone's taste I can imagine, even after it was put on.. I thought 'Jesus Christ, I look like a twat with a wonky exhaust'... But YOLO & all that shit.