Picked my ep91 glanza up this weekend 15th march 2014

New to the starlet scene as picked my Red glanza up recently needs abit of Tlc but it will get there within time the site looks useful I hope there's a few starlet gurus on here that can help with any problems :) I'm located in Wiltshire of there's anymore people down the south.....

I'm in Andover and yes the one with a few paint issues nothing a respray can't sort out though ;) first working on maintenance though as unsure how reliable its gunna be needs a new clutch as well few issues but hopefully easy fixes

Sorry I got there first :) beat him down on the price too :D and yes original red respray as I'm told its rare and have been looking for a glanza for the last 6 months to a year and have come across 2 red ones :/ it's suppose to be 180 bhp but don't feel it and I have a few issues with turbo time and stuff but I've finished building my mk2 fiesta now and want one of these so time to sell fiesta and pump money in to this little pocket rocket :D