I do, don't get a starter kit spend a little more and get a better one with variable voltage and a decent atomiser. I haven't had a fag in over a year and the sore throat thing does stop.

Was the last fag you had still with me at the harbour?

My ex who was a avid addicted smoker for 6 years, bought one. Literally within a day dropped to 1-2 fags a day. Then entirely stopped.

I smoke, bought a vape stick and lost it. So im smoking again now lol...

x3 i'm a hard smoker long intense drags. Killed the tesco disposable ones numerous times.

Now starting to think this evods not man enough for me. I think I may up my nicotene to 36mg using 24mg at the mo.

Any ideas on which ones best to upgrade to? I have a feeling burnt out coils will be all too familiar for me, or is there a vape man enough?

Was the last fag you had still with me at the harbour?

Probably tris, I went into depression after selling my gt to you wishing I hadn't and then took up the pipe.

This is mine, it doesn't leak and you can get lower resistance atomiser wicks if you wanna bigger hit

660C9196-A66B-4A99-8362-DBBCFBC43BF7_zps

I was loaned a spare battery, by the shop for at work as me and the mrs are sharing the twin pack, it looks identical to that one, and not a lot different to my kanger evod...

I saw an old friend the other day who had a huge one the wicks were massive, and the liquid tank was huge, he said it was a beast! Would like to know more, I do wish I had spent more now but the shop couldn't recommend these evods enough they said in three years they've had no returns! I suppose it's early days I should give this a while before I completely write it off!

Do you buy new coils or re wick?

Cheers Marc

• 4 weeks later...

Well this is nearly 5 weeks since smoking.

Have gone up to 36mg nicotene and worked my way back down to 18mg.

Seems to be getting me by now have upgraded to an aspire bottom dual coil and is a fair bit better although it drinks ejuice fair crack.

Well this is nearly 5 weeks since smoking.

Have gone up to 36mg nicotene and worked my way back down to 18mg.

Seems to be getting me by now have upgraded to an aspire bottom dual coil and is a fair bit better although it drinks ejuice fair crack.

Get on, glad for you