Andy forest td04 hybrid ?

If it was a case of sticking with td04 and doing for a tuners version I'd give andy my money first hands down. Just look at results for TOTB for last few years. He's in a different league to race-tech and TD

i'd have a andy forrest turbo over either a t.d. unit or racetech stuff..andy forrest is a top tuner in the scobby world and runs a very quick imprezza (blew simon norris's evo into the weeds on the power run at t.o.t.b.!!!)

He was running 8 sec quarter's last time i was at york the car destroyed everything there including the laws of physics lol the way that car accellerates is unbelieveable

whats the spool times with that on a 4e? id want it mapped at 1.6bar on my gt...wonder what power it would make compared to racetech and tds versions. As that turbo has been built with a subaru in mind it surely wont spool as fast as the billet wheel td04s

whats the spool times with that on a 4e? id want it mapped at 1.6bar on my gt...wonder what power it would make compared to racetech and tds versions. As that turbo has been built with a subaru in mind it surely wont spool as fast as the billet wheel td04s

Spoooools in rapid!

Mike and Nick seen my andy forrest turbo in person and have mapped and tested it in person,it looks exactly like the pictures above.

Like i said it made 293bhp at safe1.4 bar,the reason why just 1.4bar is cause my forge engine is 1of the 1st built by TD and at the time the apr head bolts wernt available on market and yes TD did say the td04 hybrid was capabile of goin more....

Spoooools in rapid!

Mike and Nick seen my andy forrest turbo in person and have mapped and tested it in person,it looks exactly like the pictures above.

Like i said it made 293bhp at safe1.4 bar,the reason why just 1.4bar is cause my forge engine is 1of the 1st built by TD and at the time the apr head bolts wernt available on market and yes TD did say the td04 hybrid was capabile of goin more....

cheers buddy. so looks like either this or the stage 3 billet wheel hybrid from race tech. 293 bhp is a good result from 1.4 bar but im sure ricky said to me he has tested his at 330bhp with more left to go

cheers buddy. so looks like either this or the stage 3 billet wheel hybrid from race tech. 293 bhp is a good result from 1.4 bar but im sure ricky said to me he has tested his at 330bhp with more left to go

No worrys and thanks mate :)

I manage to get my hands on the AF4PH for a very good deal otherwise i would of defo purchased 1 of the TD hybrid av heard awesome reviews and they look cool in person to.

Edited by Fizturbo
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi lads I've been to Alan Jeffrey's today. Martin has mapped the car perfect it went in at as low as 192 bhp & came out with 280.9 bhp & 245 flb tourqe. By heck does it go now lol. Overall very happy with the result I will post my old print out from four years ago aswell Posted ImagePosted Image