Wheel Identification Needed Please

I am having a bit of a clearout of wheels and have a couple of sets that I can't identify - I have checked the JDM wheel ID thread on here, but no luck :(

Could anybody please identify the following wheels - also, a rough valuation would be greatly appreciated ;)

1: 5-Spoke "Cinala" - Identified as 'Enkei Circlaz'

I can't read the logo on these - but they are the one's off Gaz's Blue EP85 if that helps at all.... And I'm not sure why PhotoBucket is displaying the images rotated the wrong way either lol

BlackEP85Wheels1.jpg

2: Unknown Team Dynamics (These ones are probably easy) - Identified as 'Monza R'

TSW3.jpg

3: "Heroes Racing" Split Rims with "Super Aspire R" Centre Caps

The inside of the wheels say "Heroes Racing" and the centre caps say "Super Aspire R" but searching for these on Google is proving impossible - I can find other Heroes Racing wheels but not these :(

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

4: Unknown 5-Spokes - Identified as 'Watanabe RS8 Speedstars'

IMG_0107.jpg

Edited by sdutton007

Come on dude the 2nd ones are clearly team dynamic

Yes lol, but I can't find what model they are... I've checked the Team Dynamics website but can't find a match :( The closest is probably 'Pro Race 1' but the centres are different :S

imglarge_20080725024008_3.jpg

RP01's replicas ^, missing the 'Enkei' angraved on the spoke, hence why I think their replicas :) Real ones have 'Enkei' in raised writing on one spoke, they'd also have it printed on the inside of the rim.

Edited by Dizzy

RP01's replicas ^, missing the 'Enkei' angraved on the spoke, hence why I think their replicas :) Real ones have 'Enkei' in raised writing on one spoke, they'd also have it printed on the inside of the rim.

Thanks for the reply. However, the spokes on these don't start out as wide as my unknown black alloys...

If only Google Images was advanced enough to identify wheels lol

that could be down to size difference mate. I.E 17" compared to 14"..

I don't believe so... the unknown black ones are much more of a starfish shape and the valves are in a different position. Thanks for trying to help though :)

I've uploaded pics of the other 2 sets - see post #1. Thanks!

Team dynamics are monza I used to have a set

And the last ones look like watanabe I think???

Yep - they're Monza Rs. Many thanks!!! :)

The last ones are similar to Watanabe RS8s but mine have split-rim bolts (possibly not the technical term).

I've now taken a look inside most of the wheels and got some more info.

The "Super Aspire R" Split Rims say "Heroes Racing" and "Japan" on the inside. The 1st set (the ones with the unreadable logo) also say they're from Japan.

Looks like all of them (except for the Team Dynamics ones obviously) are JDM

Team dynamics are monza I used to have a set

And the last ones look like watanabe I think???

Last ones look like Watanabe rs8

Last ones also could be black racings?

I originally looked here: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/15369-the-ultimate-guide-to-jdm-wheels/ which seems to show the Watanabe RS8 without the split-rim bolts, but since both of you said Watanabe, I had a bit more of a look into them... it seems that some of them are split-rims and some aren't. Pretty sure now that these are genuine. Blacks Racing ones have a different stamp (saying BR) instead of the Watanabe logo.

Interesting fact: these wheels (Watanabe RS8) are the ones used on Takumi's 86 in Initial D :)

Thanks guys! Only 2 more sets to go lol ;)

First ones are enkei circlaz had a set myself

Thanks mate!!! Spot on! :)

I can just about read the logo on the centre caps now that I know what they say lol!

Now, only the weird Heroes Racing split rims left to identify :S

Get a grip lol these are enkei j-speed iii