BEE R REV LIMITER

cheers lads :thumbsup: they sound/look amazing! reminds me of a wrc car, or a crazy hill-climbing machine. I want emanage ultimate for launch control but this seems like the cheaper option can keep the blue

my emu launch controll is shit, but that could be down to other things, but (on the spot) i rev it up, it goes to around 3k then kills the engine, revs, then kills the engine and puts up eml.... not very good from what i have seen so far. not had it on the road to try it, but cant see it making any differnce

Im pretty sure i was one of the first to fit this on a GT seeing as the wiring diagrams bee*r provided originally were wrong and no one could work it out.. Yes they look and sound legend, however, they break things. The spark isn't controlled is cut and re ignited and random times in the cycle - not good lol.

my emu launch controll is shit, but that could be down to other things, but (on the spot) i rev it up, it goes to around 3k then kills the engine, revs, then kills the engine and puts up eml.... not very good from what i have seen so far. not had it on the road to try it, but cant see it making any differnce

have you read through that long tread on ttgt?

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?18701-The-Official-EMU-Tuning-amp-prob-thread!-Launch-control-success-thanks-to-fur!