Where to buy Front anti roll bar links?

I can't seem to find them anywhere, the ones that are listed look like a metal rod with too rubber bushes either end, while the ones I need you guys will know is a ball joint on 90 degrees then two bushes that bolts either side of the lower arm

I need 4 asap

Anyone got a pic of the one your talking about?

Here's what I'm after its the ones above the ball joint. But what everyone else comes up with is the one underneath Screenshot_2014-04-13-17-07-56_zps863e92 Edited by maddox710
  • 2 weeks later...

Camskill ones are shit. I brought them and they dont even fit on the wishbone properly. The bushes seem to be too big.

Agreed, I got them on just. The dust covers aren't held down on them and bushes are far too big

well these are the 1s u buy super cheap 12£ for 2 deliverd

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Saab-9-3-1998-03-Stabiliser-Bar-Drop-Links-Front-/290599273931?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASaab%7CModel%3A900&hash=item43a91105cb

there almost identical only the hole in the swaybar neads filing bigger a few mm :)

Edited by 5e colin

well these are the 1s u buy super cheap 12£ for 2 deliverd

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Saab-9-3-1998-03-Stabiliser-Bar-Drop-Links-Front-/290599273931?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ASaab%7CModel%3A900&hash=item43a91105cb

there almost identical only the hole in the swaybar neads filing bigger a few mm :)

good idea Colin, was looking for whiteline ones but everywhere seems out of stock