Short time lurker, finally saying hello :D

Happy Easter to all reading this ..... Hope all is well with yourselves ? I have finally been persuaded to join onto the forum by a close friend who has a standard ish EP91 but is looking for a glanza/gt :D anyways i'm ash from stoke on Trent who has been into starlets for quite sometime now (thanks again to friends). I'm on the look out for a gt as a project/second car ( daily driver is a run of the mill corsa) which is never going to set the world alight !

One question that I have is ... Do auto gt's come up often ? The reason I'm asking is because I drive using hand controls (due to my physical disability) so I'm unable to use pedals etc. Every vehicle I drive has to be an auto due to using hand controls.

Thanks for taking the time out to read this, means a lot cheers

Many thanks

AshGT82

As above there are some about that crop up for sale. The bonus is they sell for cheaper and as has been proven by a couple of lads the auto box will take plenty of hp too :) win win really.