Bussey's Billet GT2867 323bhp V

Happy for you bud! Be good to see what this thing makes on the dyno!

Cheers mate! Yeah will be so good to have it mapped, gonna be the longest weeks wait ever now :lol: , been told Redlines dyno is called the 'dream crusher' though, apparently it's easily the lowest reading one round here, my mates porche was 650 everywhere else......and came out at 580 there.

Oh well though, gonna have a mega quick 190bhp starlet.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been sorting loads of niggly bits out over the past week, she goes for her new ecu and mapping Monday.

Had an air leak on the inlet / fixed

Tps and ICV didn't want to work / fixed

Map working fully again, Think this was mostly down to the old PCV being dead / fixed

Heat wrapped manifold, and next to the oil return from the turbo as it is rather close to the exhaust.

Vaccum feed welded onto intercooler pipes for the external wastegate.

Headlights fixed, had a bad earth with was causing them to be very temperamental over bumps.

All vaccum lines fitted with jubilee clips

Igniter re-earthed, took the patch behind where it contacts back to metal, seemed to sort the idling issues out, idles so sweet now.

Today's last headaches, are to sort this stupid water leak out, after about an hour of being under her searching for it I found out it was this dick of a pipe.

44D26795-4D5D-4B2C-8EED-E6F84BAA41B8.jpg

That's about it for now, fingers crossed the water leak is the last of the headaches

5610C863-E55E-4DA8-A3A1-7CC0CA12D8F6.jpg

D3401AC0-C383-4541-8991-F5C26CBBC46D.jpg

Good luck for mapping bro..

Cheers big man :)

I'm a cock.

Did one final compression test before mapping earlier, turns out I did it wrong last time (cold engine with no throttle)

With a warm engine, and throttle wide open, 155psi accross all 4, happy days!

I'm a cock.

Did one final compression test before mapping earlier, turns out I did it wrong last time (cold engine with no throttle)

With a warm engine, and throttle wide open, 155psi accross all 4, happy days!

What an amateur

When we likely to see some power figures ?

Gets mapped tommorow mate, even booked the day off Tuesday to enjoy it :lol:

Just took it out for a lane blast, after spending the past week under it sorting out little water leaks and oil leaks,all I wanted to do last night was smash it up with a hammer. After today with everything all sorted and the car running so sweet at 0.6 bar I'm a happy chappy again. Got a little bit of love back but she's got a lot of making up to do :lol:

What an amateur

Leave it out beardy mcfaggot

All the best! Who's mapping it, on what ecu?

Thanks mate, redline tuning near me (there race car is a quite a high spec ep82) also loads of people locally rate them.

ECU is a Daztec Unichip Version 4 I think? Also paying a bit extra to get a super duper MAF fitted. If I get 300 on there rollers I'll be more than happy :lol:

Edited by Bussey

You'll clear well over 300 on that turbo if you run decent boost. All the best for tomoz :)

Gonna have a go at 1.4 bar, then 1.6. Both at 8000rpm

I say I'll be happy with 300....I mean I'll be happy with on on THERE dyno :lol: apparently I reads quite a bit under, and that's honstly not me making up any excuses already I promise :lol:

Ups I ment waste gate spring

Oh, I'm pretty sure it's 0.8, as no matter what I do with the boost controller it wants to always zip up to 0.8 then open :lol:

Let us know what she makes today!

Will do man ! :D

Haha youve booked the Tuesday off to enjoy it! Quality stuff. Hope all goes well on the dyno dude.

Not anymore, had to book Wednesday off instead now :(

Daztek sent out the wrong version of ECU, new one will be here tommorow then the car will be being mapped Wednesday.

This is gonna be a long ass 2 days. Argg

Edited by Bussey