last pictures of my glanza

im not a v man but this is nice mate you nead a kick up tha bollox for breaking her !!!! :) :) such a shame she will be no more :cray:

Moving on from modified cars now I've have been modifying my cars since I was 16 so 9 years I've decided to go for something different

That's rate nice! Shame your breaking dude!

Cheers mate and I'm hoping some one buys the shell and rebuilds it once I've broke it so it's kept alive

i know what you mean kid when i was your age i said it to im done no more

then you start driving those stock crap shit cars and you get hit with a heavy hammer al of a sudden WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO and you have to start al over again !!!!!! ha ha :) :)

i know what you mean kid when i was your age i said it to im done no more

then you start driving those stock crap shit cars and you get hit with a heavy hammer al of a sudden WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO and you have to start al over again !!!!!! ha ha :) :)

Haha I ain't getting a car ;) and I've had 43 cars since passing and all been modified including a couple vans haha plus kid on the way and other things on atm so time to free up cash and enjoy myself instead of a car :)