I got this wee GT MK2 on Tuesday, My first turbo car after 3 years off 4EFE!

Shes really clean 1 uk owner since import, 10 months MOT, Shes completely standard bar a momo steering wheel, She has only 47,300 miles on her, Optional wind deflectors, optional Mats, really clean wee car, interior is like new. Alloys are really shady though. Has all her japan service stickers, fuel ones ect, shes barley been touched. Never seen a snowy salty road. underneath is in amazing condition a 21 year old car.

Only thing she is a automatic but i doesn't bother me as the originality of the car was more important. I am really chuffed with her she pulls really well for an automatic, she really surprised me.

Few pics of her.....

IMGP0027_zps49002388.jpgIMGP0028_zpsda954fd7.jpgIMGP0029_zps2089842a.jpgIMGP0032_zpsa98dd048.jpg

Edited by Dale SR

looks clean square plate on the front but that's up to you :)

cheers, ye defo square plate needed

Ahh nice one Dale !! Few touches and it'll be sweet. Wont be hard to convert to a manual.

ye cheers man, How much do yo think it would be to convert to manual?

Find someone local breaking a GT, reckon about 300-400 max for all the parts. Depends what their prices are like really haha.

Whered you get it from anyway ?

Ill need to speak to ma mechanic see what he would want for labor

Just in Airdrie tucked away there for 8 years

Car looks mint buddy.. I will have all the parts for a manual conversion for sale in a few weeks mate

Cheers mate, ill maybe give you a shout not 100% sure if ill go ahead with conversion, feel its a shame to disturb her haha

Looks nice and clean mate, good mileage too. The auto's are a bargain and overtaking is good fun, keep her running on 15s imo.

I have recently converted mine from auto to manual and overall cost was around the £600 mark including labour and some postage from Ireland. Well worth doing though my auto box did not respond well to mods.

Enjoy :)

James

Looks nice and clean mate, good mileage too. The auto's are a bargain and overtaking is good fun, keep her running on 15s imo.

I have recently converted mine from auto to manual and overall cost was around the £600 mark including labour and some postage from Ireland. Well worth doing though my auto box did not respond well to mods.

Enjoy :)

James

ye mileage is great for the year, £600 is a really good price for the conversion.

It's 1-2 days work at the most mate if you decide to go ahead in the future pm me i have a list somewhere of every part needed for the conversion.

James

cheers mate ill keep you in mind

Looks like a nice base to start with

ye shes a perfect starter Gt