RIP :'(lewis's silver NA; crumpled beer can

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Well.... Long overdue update.

-Got a rolla mani fitted today (with help from my mechanic fwiend, and remotely from fiddlersport).

-Got new tyres about a week ago.( Yokohama A drives)

-have a standard front strut brace to go on, but needs paint.

- have an ebay spec Rev counter to fit.

-paint brought for wheels, just need to get on with it

Will update with pictures in the daylight lol.

Lewis

corolla intake fitted :) makes a real difference, tryed a spirited launch yesterday and ended up doin a burnout with it. also found out a previous owner has drilled a bunch of holes in the airbox.

image_zpsdohjwxec.jpgnew tyres. yoko A-drives, they are 65 profile which is not ideal, but they were free so ya know. also wey better than ditchfinder 2000s that came on the wheels.

image_zpsvwhlrvpd.jpgheres the strut brace. it needs painting and will go the same colour as the wheels; ford graphite grey metallic.

image_zpsvlxwog4z.jpghere's the "dragon gauge" rev counter :p looks fairly decent quality and has instructions in English, which is niceimage_zps1bwddo7w.jpgas she stands (needs a wash)

image_zpsafcuk2w2.jpgcheers for looking.

Lewis.

• 4 weeks later...

Needs better suspension

Some sort of lip

Then I'm taking it on track at japfest :D

Someone has to be the slowest!

I was going to take mine on the track at japfest lol, but I'm taking it to Silverstone, for traxs:) be fun to see yours though!

I cant wait to get my n.a on track too indicator on the entire way round even when im flat out lol

haha yeah I was thinking the same lol

I was going to take mine on the track at japfest lol, but I'm taking it to Silverstone, for traxs:) be fun to see yours though!

Nice, will see you at japfest. ill be at Silverstone just before trax for formula student. but me funds may well be exhausted by then.

just a quick look at how much this has cost me as this is a 'budget build' and so far its about £600 (not including insurance, tax, or fuel lol 8o ).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...