burts budget build

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! Defo sure about that? Plenty of people have spoke to me about mine lol,

Each to their own at the end of the day! Fucked of with peoples shitty opinions!

Plenty of people speak to their boss at work? Does that mean he is famous? No..

I don't care what anyone does to their car, its a free world.

I'm just saying. Haters do not make you famous?

Unless you kill someone that is.. or two... or three

#ElliotRodger #Yolo

#22YearOldVirginShouldHaveBoughtAGlanza

Edited by Billy SR

#ElliotRodger #Yolo

Haters make you famous because any press is good press ;)

How many people would have seen this thread if it wasnt for the haters coments? ;)

#takeheadoutofassandopenyoureyes

Who gives a fuck what people think! Personally I think it's alright,

Got no hate for someone who modifys there car to their taste!

Haters make you famous!

If you didn't like it why share your pointless opinion on someone who bought there car for £150!??

"Haters make you famous"

I've never even heard of you. What car do you drive?

Haters make you famous because any press is good press ;)

How many people would have seen this thread if it wasnt for the haters coments? ;)

#takeheadoutofassandopenyoureyes

I saw this thread because the n/a section is the section I check the most.

"Haters make you famous"

I've never even heard of you. What car do you drive?

I drive a N/a starlet? Hence why I'm on this forum!???

Link to my build threads in my bio bit? You gonna give me my cars better than your car shit are we!?

Or you presuming I don't drive?

#ElliotRodger #Yolo

Glad you feel the need to express your opinion on other peoples cars! Rather than criticise, helpful comments don't go a miss,

I don't understand any of those hashtags and if the off chance you say I'm 22, I'm 18

However I'm guessing someone who was 22 killed someone!? Not really the point I was trying to get across at you?

And haters do make you famous, as said more comments on this thread more people looking etc, not rocket science' :)

Im a little ashamed at some members here tbh. Whats the issue with this car? Just because some one is doing it a bit "rough and ready" and on a budget every one spits a dummy out? Hes spend probs 50 quid on a car that cost 150quid that if he sold tomorrow he would get 150-200quid for maybe more, against some of us who have spent tens of thousands on our cars and would get back less than 40% if we sold it? Whos the idiot now? Just litrally cant get my head round why people feel the need to piss on some one for just having a laugh with a car?

I've got a classic mini that I've spent a few grand on, thought the whole mini scene is petty at times. I've upset plenty of people there with my cars too. Thought this might have been different but seems just the same.

Thanks for the nice/encouraging comments from some of you

Personally not the thing I'd do myself, but even so, its still pretty tough looking in its own way! Especially for a cheap little runaround!

I don't get all the hate; its no different to people doing similar things to Civics and MX-5s which get loads of cred for it. Whichever way you spin it, it is different from the norm, you have to give it that!

Fuck the hater!! In the bum with an onion!!

As I said previously Awesome car!! Not to my taste but I admire the fact you've gone your own direction, let's face it, unlike most of us!! Now what I'm interested in is a few cheeky pics of the mini!

Im a little ashamed at some members here tbh. Whats the issue with this car? Just because some one is doing it a bit "rough and ready" and on a budget every one spits a dummy out? Hes spend probs 50 quid on a car that cost 150quid that if he sold tomorrow he would get 150-200quid for maybe more, against some of us who have spent tens of thousands on our cars and would get back less than 40% if we sold it? Whos the idiot now? Just litrally cant get my head round why people feel the need to piss on some one for just having a laugh with a car?

Mate it's a joke from some people!

Hence why my I changed my build thread name, it was the faded racecar and have been criticised how it's not a race car etc,

Even though you have to start at a beginning!

Some people got nothing better to do! Clearly

Wow you are a proper bell end

Why though? Thought a bit of childish sarcasm would liven up the place because it seems to be the theme. People are crying because of one negative comment? I've got no hate for anyone personally, its a free country and I'm sorry but 90% of n/a starlets are getting chavved up because they cheap to buy and its ruining the scene, same which seems to apply to any sub £500 car. Sad but its a true fact. Props to the people rooting for those with a startup project, its nice to see respect on a forum and UKSO can be a friendly community when it wants to be. I don't have much mechanical skill myself apart from being able to service a car etc, so well i'm just driving a bog standard corolla nowadays because I have other stuff thats more important in my life at the moment, i've had a couple of n/a's and decided whilst i'm at university my second was not a car worth chucking money into, so I can fully respect 'budget build' I just did the opposite thing and bought a car I was happy leaving as it is.

The only reason people are hating is because its those that have been around since before the car got some form reputation all of a sudden these past 2 years. They know full well its killing the quality of cars on this forum. (Take Rob's N/A, Take Amjad's N/A, both cars that have had a lot of time and effort chucked into and not rushed.) In 5-10 years time its gonna be impossible to find a clean standard 91. Its causing a divide between people with mechanical skill and people that are just learning. If theres a clash of the two, people are just going to hate. The mature thing is to ignore comments and not brag about people making remarks against you 'Haters make me famous'

There's nothing famous about it, I think people that have been around for a while just hate the reputation these cars are getting because its damaging the 'big boys' reputation. Sounds laughable, I guess it is. Constructive criticism is always better but when people say stuff like 'Haters make me famous' It causes for negative criticism because its making the forum look childish.

Do what you want with cars just don't cry if someone is gonna say it looks shit. Same with a pair of trainers.

On that note I apologise and i'm done. Admins/Mods if you are against what I just said, i'll be peaceful and leave.

Edited by Billy SR

I understand what your saying, all car culture gets a divide between people with different tastes. For me though I was using this forum as a source of information for a jap shitter that I've never owned before. Surely it's better to keep another one on the road rather than just be crushed? or is that just my opinion because I have a shitter I'm not willing to spend loads on