burts budget build

You do what you please man, that comment was aimed at Josh and him getting annoyed because a few people have ripped into him about his car and share of unfair luck, something which he didn't deserve (brother messing up his boot spray, windows being smashed twice, the fact its a complete DIY build) His response constantly being 'Haters make me famous' is just something which asks for more negativity. Fair enough if you don't care about negative comments Josh, crack on, just don't get pissy at people making negative comments on other threads when its you that's giving budget builds look bad on this forum by acting like you don't care what people think, when really you do because you wouldn't cry about people hating otherwise. People are just going to presume they are all 'no fucks given' builds, hence why similar remarks bounce off on to other threads.

I bet for any money burt does care about the car, despite the rat look theme, he's kept it on the road, he just hasn't come on the forum with a 'Haters make me famous' style of arrogance, which for people like me it does piss off because it makes the forum look childish. If you act that like that in real life it probably explains why some pathetic person would smash your windows in the first place.

The use of elliot rodger comments has no relevance whatsoever, it was literally a sarcastic media current attempt at trying to break up argumentative comments from people such as Josh who go around saying 'Haters make me famous' when they can't just be mature and accept where the negativity comes from in the first place instead of trying to make it look cool.

No offence Josh, I know I sound like a complete bell end here and you are probably are a top lad in reality. Just my two cents as to why I said 'Haters do not fucking make you famous'

Edited by Billy SR
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol too true! And i disagree with most pf what was said as im hugely mechanically minded and also an oldskool member. I just see this as what it is. A guy with a cheap car having fun? Whats wrong with that honestly? And how does it really effect the world of starlets? It doesnt does it. They are old hatch backs that will eventually die out anyway as good ones become harder to find just like every other car.

So back on topic! I say more paint lol

You do what you please man, that comment was aimed at Josh and him getting annoyed because a few people have ripped into him about his car and share of unfair luck, something which he didn't deserve (brother messing up his boot spray, windows being smashed twice, the fact its a complete DIY build) His response constantly being 'Haters make me famous' is just something which asks for more negativity. Fair enough if you don't care about negative comments Josh, crack on, just don't get pissy at people making negative comments on other threads when its you that's giving budget builds look bad on this forum by acting like you don't care what people think, when really you do because you wouldn't cry about people hating otherwise. People are just going to presume they are all 'no fucks given' builds, hence why similar remarks bounce off on to other threads.

I bet for any money burt does care about the car, despite the rat look theme, he's kept it on the road, he just hasn't come on the forum with a 'Haters make me famous' style of arrogance, which for people like me it does piss off because it makes the forum look childish. If you act that like that in real life it probably explains why some pathetic person would smash your windows in the first place.

The use of elliot rodger comments has no relevance whatsoever, it was literally a sarcastic media current attempt at trying to break up argumentative comments from people such as Josh who go around saying 'Haters make me famous' when they can't just be mature and accept where the negativity comes from in the first place instead of trying to make it look cool.

No offence Josh, I know I sound like a complete bell end here and you are probably are a top lad in reality. Just my two cents as to why I said 'Haters do not fucking make you famous'

Alright mate,

As you have seen my build thread i did really want to pour money into the car but due to certain circumstances i have been on and off and have decided to give up. Its not worth spending the money on a shell that condition in my mind! Hence why im waiting and saving for a new car,

Haters make you famous" quote ive seen online, from illest brand i think, hence why i use it. In a way it does, but in your opinion it doesnt, However more people are viewing this thread so more famous? Just my 2 cents,

You are indeed in titled to a opinion, tbf its not even my build thread, ive had a shit week, etc etc, basically ive been biting peoples heads off all week.

I would love to build mine to a good standard and still considering each day! if the weather changed id work on it!

I Personally have received so much shit messages, luck with the car, and general embarrassment! Hence why i wanted to sell it!

I am a nice person! most people like me (bar the cunt who's done my windows) and no point arguing over nothing!

Shall leave it be as being everyone cool! (Even though you have given me ambition to buy some car parts now lol)

Alright mate,

As you have seen my build thread i did really want to pour money into the car but due to certain circumstances i have been on and off and have decided to give up. Its not worth spending the money on a shell that condition in my mind! Hence why im waiting and saving for a new car,

Haters make you famous" quote ive seen online, from illest brand i think, hence why i use it. In a way it does, but in your opinion it doesnt, However more people are viewing this thread so more famous? Just my 2 cents,

You are indeed in titled to a opinion, tbf its not even my build thread, ive had a shit week, etc etc, basically ive been biting peoples heads off all week.

I would love to build mine to a good standard and still considering each day! if the weather changed id work on it!

I Personally have received so much shit messages, luck with the car, and general embarrassment! Hence why i wanted to sell it!

I am a nice person! most people like me (bar the cunt who's done my windows) and no point arguing over nothing!

Shall leave it be as being everyone cool! (Even though you have given me ambition to buy some car parts now lol)

Haters are my motivators is one quote I can agree on :thumbsup: Sorry I didn't mean to to sound like a cunt.

For £150 I think it's a right laugh. I used to have a fiesta mk4 with a puma lump and chalkboard bonnet slammed on steelies and completely stripped out to the bone. Use to write offensive things on the bonnet then go beat all the 106 gtis lol! If people don't like it then fuck em. Money gets the better of some people and end up forgetting it's all about fun.

(Take Rob's N/A, Take Amjad's N/A, both cars that have had a lot of time and effort chucked into and not rushed.)

Appreciated bro!

Seeing as I've posted I may as well comment on the subject of the thread lol. Could look pretty cool slammed on some low offset wheels! (Never really like light tinting though, but each to their own!)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheers. Anyone know where I can get eyebrows for a na?

u might struggle a bit to find n/a eyebrows, maybe consider flyeye as an alternative? I recon itd suit the look your car now has. I like it, it seems to have a minimalist purposeful look to it now :)

I have a gt so i dont know if you could do it, but back when i was on the old micra forums the done thing was to pop your headlight apart and paint any part of the headlight reflector that wasnt actually used to project light black, like this.

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/my-k11-super-turtle-build-project.45517/page-2

i dont know if theres any part of an n/a headlight u could do that to, but if there is im pretty sure no one else has dont it on here!

I had the fly eye stuff on before and most people said it would be better without. But have thought about getting some more. I've got a spare pair of lights so I can give it a try. Looks good on the micra.

Thinking about putting some glanza skirts and 98spec lights