Spotted these TOMS wheels on the 'bay.....

The missing center cap would kill my ocd! I think by the time you pay £300 then a refurb for another £200 whilst the tyres are off might aswell get some new one's while there off or at least 2 then replace the stickers...it's hard to justify imo. Lush wheels I would love them also!!

They're a £200 max set of wheels, it would take a proper collector to want these but they are a weak offset and width for the price.

My thoughts exactly I wouldn't want to pay anymore than that for them

I've seem on the bay about 4 times now I would of thought they would of dropped starting price by now

Its Uzzy from ID workz on here, why not just PM him on here?

I messaged them on eBay asking for lowest price delivered

And there reply was " null "

Ganna chuck them another message see if I can get any sense out of them

I would 'rather keep them' because when I get a chance I can get them refurbed for not too much. Plus postage would cost around £30-40 I think. I've already had offers for over £200.

I messaged them on eBay asking for lowest price delivered

And there reply was " null "

Ganna chuck them another message see if I can get any sense out of them

I replied to all the messages that were received on eBay? Don't know why it came up as null. For some reason I stopped getting the messages to my eBay inbox but still came through email so replied to the email and they went through fine to other people. As Seab says PM me on here if you have any questions :)