Item For Sale:

5E-FHE Cams taken from a '93 Sera

Item Condition & Description:

Cams are in great nick. Engine was purchased with 53,000 KMS And have been used by my self for approx 12,000 miles.

Edit: Just incase anyone doesn't understand the price tag attached to these. These cams have a higher lift & longer duration over the 4e-fe, 4e-fte & 5e-fe. In addition to that, they are rare with only a few 5e-fhe engines in the UK. The cams were only available from the Sera & Cynos, even these models are considered rare in Japan.

Price:

£320 posted, plus PayPal Fees.

Pictures:

WP_20140421_002_zpsbcbdd3fa.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Items will be posted Royal Mail special delivery, recorded & insured. I can only post on a Saturday morning, so please bare with me. I will accept a PayPal payment or bank transfer.

Enquires can be made in this thread, PM, text during the day or calling after 6:00. My number is 07791117851.

Edited by Chris Green
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just incase anyone doesn't understand the price tag attached to these. These cams have a higher lift & longer duration over the 4e-fe, 4e-fte & 5e-fe. In addition to that, they are rare with only a few 5e-fhe engine in the UK. The cams were only available from the Sera & Cynos, even these models are considered rare in Japan.

Cruise cams are in and around £900, so you got a bargain. I paid £500 for my engine and it needed a rebuild. Have a look on the SERA owners club, can guarantee you can't get an engine for £300.

how about 100 plus pnp? that seems like a good offer for em to me.

I'd rather hang on mate, in no rush to sell.

Put another 50 notes to that and you can get some billet cams in any spec you want.

GLWS though mate, first set I've seen for sale for quite some time tbh!

• 4 weeks later...