My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

alright peeps!! a bit late, my original idea wa to step by step photo my build, but my gidiness got the the better of me! ive come into some money recently and have brought a starlet for a run around.. Cant resist modding so a huge list has manifested itself on a peice of paper, and has got its self on its way to me!! Right, here goes

PROJECT CAR: 1997 Toyota starlet Sportif. 040 white, 80k Full to the brim service history, very recently serviced. 2 very carefull owners, including toyota show room ( used as a display car!! ). Totaly standard.

the plan is a glanza body kit conversion, 100ish odd BHP, give it some handling mods and just make it look like a reet weapon!

Fitted already:

-Removed the Ghey black bump strips down the side - Free

-brand new Rota Grids 15" gunmetal with polished lip, wrapped in sticky yokohama parada spec 2's. - £290 Balanced+delivered

-smoked tint windows all 4 side windows and rear - £130

-Glanza rear lights ( yes being ghetto atm and not using reverse or fogs.. get it darn ya!! ) - £30 delivered

-Clear Toyota side lights - £25 for lenses and bulbs delivered

-40mm SPAX lowering sports springs - £82 Delivered

-Front strut brace - £35 delivered

-Induction kit - £13 delivered!!!!!!!!! AMAZING QUALITY no joke! ask me for the link...

-Stripped interor out - Free

-Sprayed interor panels 040 White

-stripped door cards and recovered in black rock material - £25.00 For material, did it DIY

-JVC DVD headunit - £399 when new a year ago, taken out my 200sx

-FLI front speakers - £20 off a mate

-MAGIC TREE ( oh yes.. ) vanilorama, best one! - £1.99 lol

-Blue caliper paint

On order:

-Glanza front bumper

-Glanza bonnett

-Glanza rear bumper

-Glanza spoiler

-Glanza front headlights

-Sparco sprint 5 racing bucket seats

-Sparco 3 point racing harness kit

Need:

-Glanza side skirts

-Rear strutbrace

-Corrola inlet manifold

-Cat back jap style angled exit exhaust

-Paseo white dials for conversion

Any more help on how to get more power without spending huge bucks let me know!!!

will get pics sorted soon, sat in garage atm!!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to the pics bud,

id say for more power advancing the timing and getting some cold air to the filter are the cheapest mods to be honest

after that ud need to concentrait on breathing and managememnet bud

get those pics fired up¬!

-brand new Rota Grids 15" gunmetal with polished lip, wrapped in sticky yokohama parada spec 2's. - £290 Balanced+delivered

-Glanza rear lights ( yes being ghetto atm and not using reverse or fogs.. get it darn ya!! ) - £30 delivered

You Joking bout the wheels??? the tyres are worth £290 I expect B)

And £30 is cheap you must be on about lenses in that case then you could still have the reverse light B)

Plans sound good looking forward to seeing it :p

You Joking bout the wheels??? the tyres are worth £290 I expect :p

And £30 is cheap you must be on about lenses in that case then you could still have the reverse light B)

Plans sound good looking forward to seeing it B)

i shit you not, we sell rota at work and a lad from one of our suppliers has a 200sx like mine so got somthing to chat about when i ring him up!! i asked him to sort me out a price and he came back with that.. delivered ! he said it was a christmas present and a one off price so take it while i can!!! He is kind to me int he?!! lol ger it darn ya!!

£30 i got the whole unit apart from the bulbs, that just replace the N/A lights, if i left reverse in the colour would be red. Also i wanted both bars of lights to be my side lights, like on the glanza. so i have removed the fog wiring and the reverse wiring and conected them both together. need to get an import style fog light, and need to get the number plate surround for the boot to get reverse sorted!

any of ya have the parts give me a shout pllllllllllllleeeeeaaasssseee!!!

will get the pics posted soon, needs a clean first looks well bad!! will get some pics of before and what it is now, then just update when i can!!

BLACKWELL OUT

Right, got me brand spankin new Glanza bonnet... coupke of ideas for paint. What do you lot think???

so its a white car, with gunmetal wheels, clear side lights and glanza head lights. Has smoked windows as well, Do i paint the bonnet :

All black?

All White?

White bonnet and a Black intake scoop?

cant think what will look best ?? any ideas lads??

He's from East Bridgford mate. Trust me you don't wanna meet him :ph34r:

PS If you wanna mini meet up with Keirz, yourself, me and 200sx-Stalet-Jay that would be cool!!

Mike

rite thats it... i swear to god mike if you ever.... EVER tlk to me like that again, i will bleed you...real quiet!!! Geeeeeet yoooourrrrr raa-hat oooooooooouuuuuuuuuuutttt!!! yeah defo up for a meet so if we just quickly blip this will be fine.
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night all my efforts went into fitting the parts!! now front looks like a glanza, silvertec front indicator bulbs to get rid of the orange ones, and ultra xenon bulbs which give a mean blue glow!! has rear glanza bumper on as well.....

STA70748.jpg

STA70745.jpg

STA70747.jpg

i stripped the back out, and have a rear strut on its way, along with some sparco bucket seats!!

STA70750.jpg

interior shot... striped and retrimed the door cards in black rock material, sprayed the interior panels white, and have custom black TRD matts on order!!

STA70749.jpg

and an engine shot, with an induction kit and strut brace fitted!!!!

STA70751.jpg

Loads more to come, side skirts, spoiler, rear number plate surround, Buckets seats, floor mats, rear strut bar, inlet mani off corolla, dials of a paseo, jap exhaust!! l and more but cant remember