My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

Yeah i knew that was your old V Ecks, Its owned by James now (Jamesgtturbo) and it is absouluty stunning. It has had a carbon bonnet put on it since you sold it. I think if that thing ever comes up for sale you should buy it back.

Thats is an unbelively cheap price for them seats and harnesses.

I would go for the second backbox mate, i'm wanting one like that for mine.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i knew that was your old V Ecks, Its owned by James now (Jamesgtturbo) and it is absouluty stunning. It has had a carbon bonnet put on it since you sold it. I think if that thing ever comes up for sale you should buy it back.

Thats is an unbelively cheap price for them seats and harnesses.

I would go for the second backbox mate, i'm wanting one like that for mine.

yeah thats the one im thinkin about... ive spoken to em, and they can custom make me a 3.5" exit, which would look a lot better than the 4" imo. angled exit and im sorted !!

FINALY! got a rolla inlet mani off the old Ebay! cost me £20 deliverd! me and a mate fitted it 2nite in the garage, and took it for spin!! defo worth doing it, just as everyone was raving about!! see the before and after pics below!!! excuse the state of the engine bay, havnt cleaned it since i put the induction kit on!! thats soon comin, spraying the mani nd the rocker cover, and a general tidy and clean, with colour coding!

BEFOR

STA70864.jpg

AFTER

STA70865.jpg

so there it is!! Thanks to NEIL YORKE for his help!!

Nice work clartboy though I swear your n/a was way faster than it should of been already from when we left the Notts meet the other day going onto the dual carriagway! I thought you were gonna DMB me at one stage :-) Good work!!

yeah lol i was like GER IT DARN ME i was well happy!! didnt think i wud have a chance but i just kept on ure arse lol!! its loads faster now as well with the mani on! got it booked in for an exhaust on saturday as well!! shud make it sound a bit nicer!! u got ure whip back yet frm TT??

Why does your engine bay look so empty? Sure mine looks a lot different and has more in the bottom left?

Nevermind just realised you lack of power stearing stuffs.

yeah in my quest for stripin out, i wanted the bare shell pretty much to make it worth while!! plus it feels like it has power steering, so light, and i go gym 5 days a week! i thort the stiky yokos wud grip when not moving, but still is fine"

its booked in on monday for a cat back!!! so will get pics posted!! also thinkin about getting one of the bad boys below!! should be a nice 5-8 BHP increase and sound quite nice!! i am speaking to owner now to find out if it will be possible to get me one, but if anyone else is interested let me know, numbers mite persuade!!

1cd8_11.jpg

yeah lol i was like GER IT DARN ME i was well happy!! didnt think i wud have a chance but i just kept on ure arse lol!! its loads faster now as well with the mani on! got it booked in for an exhaust on saturday as well!! shud make it sound a bit nicer!! u got ure whip back yet frm TT??

Yeah I was surprised it went so well. I blame it on having to pull Mike around in my passenger seat!

My car looks like it will be away for another couple of weeks yet mate. Engine is built and clutch is ready but waiting on ECU, TRD mounts, Sard Thermo, Hybrid and Manifold to arrive yet :-(

Good luck with the exhaust - should be good!

Mike

Yeah I was surprised it went so well. I blame it on having to pull Mike around in my passenger seat!

My car looks like it will be away for another couple of weeks yet mate. Engine is built and clutch is ready but waiting on ECU, TRD mounts, Sard Thermo, Hybrid and Manifold to arrive yet :-(

Good luck with the exhaust - should be good!

Mike

lol i had charlie so dont give me that!! will av no chance wen u get it back tho!! shame it taking a while to get it done... is the rover doing u well?!!! let me know when you get it back mate, will av to have a gander at it!

rite got the pics on... nuthin special just a taster of it!! might get some vids up soon, depends if i can be arsed!! as i said, the zorst has defo improved performance. pulls loads harder in all gears and doesnt fade off at the top end of each gear. Gear 1 and 2 realy have changed tho, it shoots through them now, whereas befor gear one was quite asmatic!! say your driving at 30 in 3, put ure foot down and there is loads more torque, and feels realy lively and totaly different!! i guess it the fact it is combined with the rolla mani !! also when you hit the power band, you know it cuz it just steps up in torque quite steeply!! took it out tonite, and had a vtr with ease i was well happy!! i know im goin on a bit now lol but it also goes through gear one loads faster than it did before, and i hit rev limiter by accident, it made a sweet pop and then i changed to 2, and it spun the wheels !! ma vr6 did that, that was a 2.8 v6, this is a 1.3.... lol ya get my point!!!

any way the pics

STA70868.jpg

STA70870.jpg

STA70869.jpg

STA70872.jpg

let us know what ya think... i think that angled look, gives it that "turbo'd" look!!!