My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also that exhaust sounds mint, much better than the Corsa type of shit I've got on mine. It is a straight through system or do you still have the centre silencer in place? What size piping?

Cheers.

its a cat back, just got a back box. i know its oversized pipe but not sure what size exactly! glad ya like it!! as for side skirts, i did have some on order at some point cuz i totaly agree but long story short, it didnt work out with the sale so never got round to it, and saving to fund a new project now so dunno if i will get any!! there may be a small chance the star goes up for sale, but trying not to let it come to that if i can!

• 2 weeks later...
Get some new engine bay pics up :p

Love the sound of your car by the way, the exhaust sounds nice, doesn't sound loud at all (which is what I like).

What back box is it?

i will do lol soon enough!! it a cobra sports back box, part of a custom build, and it is quite loud, the vid just dusnt show it!

good old bower came down to mine at the weekend, and brought my standard bumpers off me, the pair for £20!! bargain me thinks! and seeing his jap plate on rear gave me a kick up the arse to go and get one for the back!! looks loads better now, and got a proper import plate on the front finaly, instead of the standard square one, so that again looks loads better now! got some left over white spray so may do a bit more of the interior or under bonnet plastics! will get pics up sooon

notts area drivers, check the midlands meet thread ive posted, trying to get a meet going!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

few more bits for the motor. ive decided to keep the little fuck now, guna use it as my everyday runner, as it cheap anyway!

had a weaker moment recently, and cashed out on some MDF and made myself an ICE install, looked good and was all going to plan, but i jsut wasnt feeling it. so this morning, i set about ripping the whole lot out, and gunna role with no stereo for time being i think lol! got a glanza s dial set on the way to me, and got a voltmeter gauge to fit. also have brought a fog light, as my MOT is in a few days so gota get that sorted being as my rear glanza units have been wired up to light up the top and bottom deck like on the glanza. and one more thing, got some stainless checker plating to fit in the back, as i chucked my old hardboard coverd in black material.. should look a little better! took it out for a spin earlier and just made me realise i made the right choice taking stereo out. loads lighter and seems fast again! will get some pics up when it arrives, and i get it fitted.

does anyone who has a rolla mani fitted, hear the imense sucking from there induction kit?? mine has a rite whistle/whine to it, and a few mates have even thort i had the turbo cuz of how loud the whine is?!

Yes

check my topic for how my intake is setup http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....50&start=50

it has a bit of a whistle like you say on idle, and on WOT it's loud as fuck

it's good fun when people are walking up the street or something and you give it a quick foot-to-the-floor and they wonder what the fuck is making the noise lol

• 2 weeks later...

right got it through MOT so back on with progress!! got some starlet s dials but after finding out that they are not wired the same as paseo dials ( bit obv realy.. lol ) i have no idea how to get them sorted. cant find a wiring diagram for them anywhere. anyone shed some light on the situation for me?!!!

got DIY in the garage and choped 3+1/2 inches of my gear leaver, then brought a momo gear knob for it. its the touring style one, tall and slim, finished in just chrome, no chaved up designs. it feels orgasmic!! i would recomend to anyone!! wired up my gauge as well... will get pics sorted soon!

Chopping down your gearstick wont make it into a short shifter, it will just be more effort to change gear. :p (Unless new new knob is seriously tall compared to the old one).

Get some engine bay pics up, I would like to see where you've got the air feed etc...

• 4 weeks later...
Chopping down your gearstick wont make it into a short shifter, it will just be more effort to change gear. B) (Unless new new knob is seriously tall compared to the old one).

Get some engine bay pics up, I would like to see where you've got the air feed etc...

lol i didnt say it would! it just sits alot nicer now, and i would say it feels a lot more solid than it did before, and still is no effort to change the gear! its only a little nob lad wats rong wiv ya! people that have sat in it and then tried it after say they think it feels loads better, so its done somthing, even if it may be mind over matter!!

• 3 weeks later...

rite been keepin this quiet for a while now, but as i have been posting loads about help ect, i guess i may as well let ya all in on it! im droping in a 4efte and guna give it a nice tasty increase in power! so far i have had the lump to bits and cleaned and painted stuff, polished other bits, and its sat in garage atm looking so dam sexy i really is. i dont have a picture of the lump but have pictures of some of the work ive done. will post shortly!