My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aiii its fuckin mint!! its going back on for a re tweak as the boost controller has loads of settings that need fine tuning etc, and should give it an extra few horses and get on boost sooner. atm its on 1.2 bar at about 4000 - 4500 rpm. want to bring it down if possible.

it made 195.7 bhp on the rolling road, so should be around 200 bhp on the road. think it got 188 ft lb as well. got 3 graphs, will get them scanned up and put on.

Yep after a few set backs (blowng manifold gasket and wiring issues) which cost us most of the day we managed to get Jays car on the dyno for mapping! The car runs very well and is near as dammit 200bhp. As we were only finishing up after 6pm last night we didnt manage to fully set up the boost controller as we'd like but nevertheless the car is set up safely and makes very good power. We will tweak the boost to get the boost in sooner and perhaps hold better but 195bhp was a great result even though Jay was desperate for 200!

Glad we got there in the end for ya mate! Enjoy!

Mike - Monster Motorsport

Yep after a few set backs (blowng manifold gasket and wiring issues) which cost us most of the day we managed to get Jays car on the dyno for mapping! The car runs very well and is near as dammit 200bhp. As we were only finishing up after 6pm last night we didnt manage to fully set up the boost controller as we'd like but nevertheless the car is set up safely and makes very good power. We will tweak the boost to get the boost in sooner and perhaps hold better but 195bhp was a great result even though Jay was desperate for 200!

Glad we got there in the end for ya mate! Enjoy!

Mike - Monster Motorsport

cheers everyone!

and thanks again mike, and all that helped on the ode panda! realy apreciate you all staying behind, to be honest i was thinkin neil was guna double money back me but he tried his bloody hardest to get me to my 200!

was a very, very, very interesting drive home looool

heres the graphs...

BHP - Bottom line

TORQUE - Top line

001.jpg

BHP - Bottom line

MANIFOLD BOOST PRESSURE (BAR) - Top line

0012.jpg

BHP - Bottom line

AIR FUEL RATION - Top line

003-1.jpg

hope people understand this! all in all, a pretty good overall result. as you can see on the boost graph, if i can adjust it to come on boost earlier, and hold 1.2 bar longer, should raise it above the 200bhp mark.

@ mitch, possibly mate, we shall see! few minor issues, and depends on weather!

@ shaneyb.. cheers dude, and where the bloody hell is maidstone?! miles away?!

Jay

lol vtr :p getting grip in 1st gear us a good feeling and you just leave alot behind. i have been humiliated by a mega merc before though :p

no way mate, this just doesnt grip in first, eva. lol! 2nd is mainly wheelspin as wel, as soon as it comes on boostl, even on the dry road i took it on. just need to find bigger cars to give it ago against me.. on the track of course!