My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys!!

lol @ russleh - well you can have one for £3 delivered in black.. or £5 in white. i wont bulshit you, i will just litteraly give it a good few coats.. not the amazing finish of a car panel like, but looks sweet enough on mine :thumbsup:

just so you know as well, the bung is 30mm, the hole is 29mm. all i did was run a round metal file around the inside hole. sliped it straight in lolz .let me know mate :)

Hi all :thumbsup:

been out in garage today again. nailed a few more items off the list as usual :)

Sorted the wipers out. they work fully now. Sorted the washer jets, they now just need final wiring. Sorted the rear fog light out for MOT time, i can just add the light at bottom, and away you go. and final wired the whole light assembly. ive also written a final to do list. and altho it is large in size, 3 more sessions of wiring should see it almost done. 1 or 2 things for wiring and sensors then.

Also decided to do away with the start button and fuel pump switch for security, and im going to buy a cat 1 alarm imobiliser, and add central locking which my car doesnt have atm :( so should be a bit less hassle and a big load off my mind that it is safe at night.

can get a fair bit of easy bits done now so may have a few more pics for you all soon!!

Need to buy:

- New battery ( mines dead )

- Lamda sensor and its plug, mine has 4 wires on it, and 1 from the loom. no idea whats right.

- 255lph Fuel pump from nick @ TD

- Alarm/imob/motors for central locking

Anyone help on this?

I could possibly help you with the alarm and central locking but mate, is it something your wanting to do yourself or do you want it doing pro??

My mate at Mint deals with Toad alarms all day long, hes the geezer that did mine!!

I could possibly help you with the alarm and central locking but mate, is it something your wanting to do yourself or do you want it doing pro??

My mate at Mint deals with Toad alarms all day long, hes the geezer that did mine!!

my uncle can do it, depends what sort of deal he can do lol. i need motors installing for the central lockin, and then the alarm purchasing and fitting. all in atm, alarm is about £90 for a decent one thats like toad/cobra/scorpian etc thats thacham cat 1. then i need the motors, which will probs be about £20 ish quid? you reckon he can do it for that or was ures like loads more?

my uncle can do it, depends what sort of deal he can do lol. i need motors installing for the central lockin, and then the alarm purchasing and fitting. all in atm, alarm is about £90 for a decent one thats like toad/cobra/scorpian etc thats thacham cat 1. then i need the motors, which will probs be about £20 ish quid? you reckon he can do it for that or was ures like loads more?

Well i got mine done at Mint and he supplied and fitted the Alarm/immobiliser and central locking for about £400 but everything has been done properly like all the wires and everything and hidden. And the Alarm is a Toad C5 so its like a Cat 1 alarm so i know my car aint going anywhere.

I can give you his number if you want mate and you can give him a call with your requests, and see what he says?? He should sort you out mate if you tell him you know me :thumbsup:

cheers liam.. may giv him a buzz. altho its working out loads cheaper with my uncle obviously, and i cnt bring the car to ure man. however i wont get a certificate with my uncle for insurance.. so if insurance is a killer i may have to look into it.

done some more today, not alot though, as last night i got proper paraletic by accident lol. drank 1 litre of absolut vodka, realy messed me up haha! but yeah.. fitted the induction kit back on for good, started to cover the loom in blue conduit stuff, and put the strut brace on. also fabricated some brackets for all the sensors that are lying about atm! guna get them fitted up soonish i hope.

will get some pics when i can

Jay

Lol tell me these easy ways? Im saving up for the conversion as we speak but not sure if i want to go through the 9 month hassle that you did lol.

it hasnt been 9 month lol?! easiest way i think is to get a glanza engine, ecu, loom and clocks etc. plugs straight in that way :) get a front cut and then you got everything you need. otherwise it takes a little time sourcing all the parts.

my central locking motors have turned up! should get them done at weekend! just waiting on my alarm, and lambda sensor now :thumbsup:

it hasnt been 9 month lol?! easiest way i think is to get a glanza engine, ecu, loom and clocks etc. plugs straight in that way :thumbsup: get a front cut and then you got everything you need. otherwise it takes a little time sourcing all the parts.

my central locking motors have turned up! should get them done at weekend! just waiting on my alarm, and lambda sensor now :)

Would it be easier to get a glanza interior loom aswell?

^ it's alot easier to do it with the Glanza loom, but you need all of it.. Not just the engine and interior loom.. You also need the floor/rear light loom, the one that goes down the roof to the boot aswell as the front light/fusebox loom, so it soon all adds up !