My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate I wanna have a look at this bad boy! What kinda state is it in at the mo? Should be done in time for the revised RR day!

by the way are you changing the fuel pump? Dunno if the n/a one is any different from the OE Glanza one but I have my OE Glanza one lying around if you need it.

Mike

alreet youf!

yeah lump is lookin rather sexual tbh, cud possibly do with lookin at the bay of ure motor tho and more importantly sams. need to take loads of pics of it to make sure i aint missed owt.

with regards to the fuel pump, i duno if they are the same, but i think i will be upgrading to be safe, but i may take you up on that offer if i need to get it running! so cheers for that! also do you have the standard cat pipe? ive got a blitz decat only so come mot day i wud be needing a cat pipe soo lookin for one i can rent/borrow ect!.

atm tho there is still no end date in the books, just when i have got all the bits sorted out for it and can just do the swap with out cuming into " oh fuck i dont have that cable" lol

you wanna cum over and have a look? more than welcom to! say this weekend?

alreet youf!

yeah lump is lookin rather sexual tbh, cud possibly do with lookin at the bay of ure motor tho and more importantly sams. need to take loads of pics of it to make sure i aint missed owt.

with regards to the fuel pump, i duno if they are the same, but i think i will be upgrading to be safe, but i may take you up on that offer if i need to get it running! so cheers for that! also do you have the standard cat pipe? ive got a blitz decat only so come mot day i wud be needing a cat pipe soo lookin for one i can rent/borrow ect!.

atm tho there is still no end date in the books, just when i have got all the bits sorted out for it and can just do the swap with out cuming into " oh fuck i dont have that cable" lol

you wanna cum over and have a look? more than welcom to! say this weekend?

Yeah thats cool if you need any viewings for reference let me know! Unfortunately Sam has literally been the worlds biggest tit and sold his EP82 so is currently running round in a rustbucket auto Prelude!

Fuel pump is yours if you want/need it and yes I have my standard cat so you can borrow that for MOT time no probs!

Deffo want to come and have a gander. I may be going to get some coilovers tomorrow but if not i'll txt ya to see if your around mate.

Very good work by the way nice to see someone keeping going with their EP now Sam and Mike are being ghey!

Mike

Can Everyone from Notts stop turboing please!!!! Starting to make me feel lonely B):(:p

No in all seriousness mate good luck with the conversion and hopefully it all goes well for you. If you need any help in ought i can do mate gimme a shout.

Yeah thats cool if you need any viewings for reference let me know! Unfortunately Sam has literally been the worlds biggest tit and sold his EP82 so is currently running round in a rustbucket auto Prelude!

Fuel pump is yours if you want/need it and yes I have my standard cat so you can borrow that for MOT time no probs!

Deffo want to come and have a gander. I may be going to get some coilovers tomorrow but if not i'll txt ya to see if your around mate.

Very good work by the way nice to see someone keeping going with their EP now Sam and Mike are being ghey!

Mike

nice one mate will be good to see ya! so... y he sell then ? what was his garage ep a waste of time then or he keepin it up?!?

wat a bastard lol he was the main one i needed! ah well never mind will av to find another gt in notts! but yeah still wanna look at ures and if possible steal a passenger ride in it to gee me up lol!

yeah let me know, im free all over the weekend so yeah big time!

Can Everyone from Notts stop turboing please!!!! Starting to make me feel lonely B):(:p

No in all seriousness mate good luck with the conversion and hopefully it all goes well for you. If you need any help in ought i can do mate gimme a shout.

nice one liam, what skillz do you have lol for reference?? the more help the better! add me on MSN if ya got it

Blacko88@hotmail.co.uk any one can add me!

P.S engine pics coming in 5 mins