My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liam has but not sure if his will be there ??

yeah i know, just been on the notts meet thread and said he mite not bring it :p dam it! and david ashton has his done but he told me he mite not be gettin down now! whats goin on lads?!!! i need to see some N/A starlets, wanna check the engine work!!!

I was really impressed with the quality of this on Sunday dude, it looked stunning.

Although your headlights are blinding though. I know as you was following me from IKEA to MFN and you had them on. lol.

Just needs the skirts now.

I was really impressed with the quality of this on Sunday dude, it looked stunning.

Although your headlights are blinding though. I know as you was following me from IKEA to MFN and you had them on. lol.

Just needs the skirts now.

lol sorry marra, i live in the countryside, so loads of country lanes! hense i have them on the high level instead of facing lower!! yeah it defo needs them,the front is dead low now, with glanza bumper and laguna splitter, and the middle is quite high!! i think the rolla mani and some form of exhaust is more important tbh tho!!

Yeah, they are a bit bright although they do look good to be honest.

Corolla Mani, and exhaust is definatly a good plan mate, although if some Glanza skirts pop up i would snap them up, as they dont come up for very often.

By the way, where did you get your seats and harnesses from?? and how much??

Yeah, they are a bit bright although they do look good to be honest.

Corolla Mani, and exhaust is definatly a good plan mate, although if some Glanza skirts pop up i would snap them up, as they dont come up for very often.

By the way, where did you get your seats and harnesses from?? and how much??

lol yeah im realy on the prowl now for a rolla mani, want one realy bad so if u see any... holla at cha boi!!

the seats were about £200 delivered from JMC motorsport, and the harnesses were £82 delivered from this online company, cant remember the name but if ure after a set i will drag the invoice out 4 ya. then the steel plates to fit the seats were £10 for 4

Rite im getting an exhaust over the next week or so, going for a cat back. altho i said i would never go back to Exhausts uk, looks like i am as they are the only ones that are able to provide what i want! I asked powerflow to fit it with an angled exit... "Y DO YOU WANNA DO THAT? IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE AND ITS NOT POSSIBLE" i was like yeah i knw there is a slight bend in it and it will take 0.1 horsepower from my huge snarling 1.3 motor, but i want it for looks, ive had 2 jap cars, both with angled exits on and thats the look im after. " YEAH BUT ITS NOT POSSIBLE, I REALY DONT KNOW WHY U WANT IT BENT UP, IT CANT BE DONE" i said 90% of starlet and glanzas on this forum have them with an angled exit, it is possible and thats wat i want. "NOPE CANT DO IT, CAN SORT YA OUT WITH A STRAIGHT ONE NO PROBLEM. i just thort im obviously dealing with a KUNT so i left it and looks like im back to zorstsuk!!

anyway, ranting over... these are the back boxes im stuck on, all are 4" tail pipes...

1451.jpg

1591.jpg

1421.jpg

the first one is the exact back box i had on my celica, so i know what it looks like. but i dont know now if i like the shorter tipped back box, i think it looks more JDM than the other one, plus the fact ive already had the first one and fancy a change! then theres the choice of the short tip in stainless, or in carbon... i dont think i would be able to see enough of the carbon so dont know if theres much point! what do you guys think? atm i think i will go for 2nd box, cat back, angled exit. been quoted £285 for the cat back with any of the above.

i hate decisions!!!

not too sure if you are still after rear number plate surround but just looking on ebay and remember you saying somethig about one earlier in this thread so thought link might be useful for you, quite cheap too http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starlet-Glanz...1QQcmdZViewItem

nice one mate!!! y cant he sell the reverse lights with it ;) lol

ive asked before about this, but when taking the rubbish bump strips off, am i gonna end up with loads of glue and horrible discoloured paint underneath where they were or does it look the same as rest of the paintwork as i have had mine machine polished all over and dont want to ruin it by taing them off and then having dirty strips instead of bump strips. also how long did it take you to do them about? your car is looking real smart now mine is how yours started at the minit just waiting for more money to come in to get the project underway.

thanks for any help you can give mate

pallett