My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome progress there mate, did you get the bumpers brand new painted from factory?

The rims look amazing on the car too :)

Not sure about the white scoop, not my thing to be honest. Bonnet should go Gloss black imo ;)

Also, I'd get the correct sized number plates so they fit nicely (about 15x7")

Keep up the good work ;)

Well done mate - looks really good. Will have a better look on Tuesday! Massive transformation in a very short amount of time. A lot of hard work and quality parts sourced to go into this project. Scoop looks good to me but agree with Idrees about the plates. Now get that Corolla inlet sourced and purchased!!

Awesome progress there mate, did you get the bumpers brand new painted from factory?

The rims look amazing on the car too :)

Not sure about the white scoop, not my thing to be honest. Bonnet should go Gloss black imo ;)

Also, I'd get the correct sized number plates so they fit nicely (about 15x7")

Keep up the good work ;)

yeah number plate i brought before the bumper like an idiot!! its on its way dont worry!! as for paint, its not a defo on finish yet, it just looks realy good as is... but i havnt seen a black gloss bonnet in person so its still undecided!!!! the rear bumper was sprayed by toyota, and the front one i got 2nd hand already 040 white!!! cheers for the reply mate

Well done mate - looks really good. Will have a better look on Tuesday! Massive transformation in a very short amount of time. A lot of hard work and quality parts sourced to go into this project. Scoop looks good to me but agree with Idrees about the plates. Now get that Corolla inlet sourced and purchased!!

lol u got ure rat out in this post dint ya!! yeah i no its a tempory mesure, i mean its that or the UK normal number plate which would look lolololooooolol ya get me?!! Mike if my buckets turn up 2moro giv me a shout, i will try and get away to come and collect them!!!

PEACE OUT

lol u got ure rat out in this post dint ya!! yeah i no its a tempory mesure, i mean its that or the UK normal number plate which would look lolololooooolol ya get me?!! Mike if my buckets turn up 2moro giv me a shout, i will try and get away to come and collect them!!!

PEACE OUT

Will do but if they arrive and you dont collect I will just take them for myself and that will be fine.

Still need:

-Rear strutbrace

-Corrola inlet manifold

-Cat back jap style angled exit exhaust

-Paseo white dials for conversion

-Glanza rear numberplate surround

-Ideas/parts to custom route the induction kit to where the battery sits, and move the battery to the huge gap the other side near the cam cover!!!!!

give me help here people!!!

• 1 month later...

Havnt been on in a while lol, havnt got a great deal done. now the glanza spoiler is fitted and working, have got the sparco seats fitted, sparco harness's fitted, the custom made TRD floor mats are in, ive t cut'd it and waxed it a few times so paint is lookin better, and 2 days ago brought a laguna front lip with vents on, so should all be fitted intime for the nottingham meet!! will get some snaps took when i get a minute and get them on for ya all!!

Rick has a JDM tubular inlet mani and if the difference between JDM and UKDM cars are anything to go by it will be better made than the Corolla versions

oh cool, so is there any difference in terms of peoples gains, or are the both pretty much the same? i dont have a clue tbh about the inlet mani's other than people say they do good! and if they are the smae whats this guys user name?!