My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM'd you about the air filter, but no reply, did you not get the PM?

haha I spoke to soon, just got a reply

car is great by the way, you should get a vid of what the exhaust sounds like :)

PM'd you about the air filter, but no reply, did you not get the PM?

haha I spoke to soon, just got a reply

car is great by the way, you should get a vid of what the exhaust sounds like :)

lol cheers mate, i will have to at some point, just dont know how realy... my cam has a shockin mic on it... may have to get the fone out or see if i can borrow one!!

Nice exhaust mate. I want one just like that!!!

Where did you get it done as the best place nearest to me is where Sparky went in South Wales. Im from Manchester so it's a bit of a trek!!!

Keep up the good work

Bourkey

Nice exhaust mate. I want one just like that!!!

Where did you get it done as the best place nearest to me is where Sparky went in South Wales. Im from Manchester so it's a bit of a trek!!!

Keep up the good work

Bourkey

at exhausts uk mate, its in sheffield, a bit closer i think!! its all custom work as u probably guessed !!

What is the quality of the exhaust like? Have you got any undercar shots so i can see it?

Sorry im a bit of a perfectionist and i'll want it doing right first time.

Cheers

Bourkey

hiya mate,

yeah the job is good, they do good work. they get mixed reports though. ive had 2 done by them now, my pics of my celica are below, i had the same done, but diff back box, and i had a bolt in bolt out decat on my celica. as you can see in both they are nice and clean jobs, not dodgy unwanted angles, just the jap style look ive gone for on the all my jap cars ive had!! on my starlet i think there was only one exhaust hanger at the back, and then it was just attched to the cat, when i took it in, it was loose, and they have added a few hangers on down the hole length. nice and secure now, cant budge it!! they have used some black sealant and an exhaust clamp near the cat end, as it is the only way realy to fix it on. this is how the standard one was! the black stuff it almost like silicone feel, but much thicker and you cant rip it. as i said, have a look at the pics of my celica, and i have 1 under car shot, altho it is dirty, as the drive back it was raining!! you should be ok to see it tho. celica pics are with exhaust being on for a year...

1-K500.jpg

9-K500.jpg

13-K500.jpg

10-K500.jpg

STA70871.jpg

let me know if ya wanna know anything else!!

How much did it set you back if you don't mind sharing? I'm not far from Sheffield and I'm after something like that soon :)

total was £295, Cat back, new hangers, rubers, clamp, back box, stainless steal oversized pipe work, and fitting. took them about 3-4 hours.

fark you have done wads in the short amount of time you have had the car,

is this just a second car?

lol taa mate, had bad boy lesta round to buy ma seats today, he was sayin same lol, and takin pics if it!!

not anymore, sold my S14 sadly, loved that car... had to cuz ive started a joinery corse and not getting paid loads atm... getting a placement soon tho within a week or so, and should be back to normal until i pass, then get BIG DOLLA $$$ LOL. plan is to buy an R32 Skyline and track prep that, so i can get back into drifting!!!

cheers for the comment geezaarr

I like the sig mate, shame it is MAHOOSIVE. lol

lol i knew it would be said lol!! ahh well, its doin teh job, when i can be arsed i will make it smaller... took me long enuf to make it, and its the same size as my one on Driftworks, and thats same as everyone elses really lol

Quick question mate,

Where did you get your material that you did your door cards from?? I'm after some.

Cheers for any help mate.

Got it from Sharma's lol, go in viccy market, and any of the fabric shops round there mate, have a look around! origanaly i was looking for some acoustic carpet, but thats a bit too pricey.. checked out the market while i was in town, and saw it there!

i want like Alcantara type stuff, so it looks professional, but that stuff is too expensive.

Not necessarily. I picked up some suede stuff for £8 a metre to cover a bass install I made ages ago. It looked smart too, might redo my door cards in black suede (black PVC leather stuff at the moment)