My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

I was looking for this thread in the Glanza section but couldnt find it, didnt realise it was a conversion you were doing mate, looks mint! I appreciate the work you've put into cleaning up the engine etc, I hope it all goes smoothly for ya!

Sparks, Hybrid Development Industries are based in Australia, all the research, design and development is done there, but the product is manufacturered in China, which makes sense to me, the quality is still absolutely top notch, only Greddy and WEPR kits are on the same level of build quality as these :rolleyes: You know you want one!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was well disapointed when i got home today and found no goodies had turned up! but... after not seeing the little note the postman had wrote on the back of some junk mail, then realising there is some JDM goodness a few feet away i got uber stoked!!

went and checked and found 2 parcels! beeeeep beeeep!

You going TD04? or Hybrid?

Nice!

goin for a TONG TURBO hybrid ct9, wanting to run a healthy 1 bar and standard just wnt be up for it very long lol and it runs out of puff at this level!

should be nice lol. my plans just keep changing and changing and getting more and more expensive! it started out just getting the very basics to get it running standard, but just keep thinkin wats the point do it now!!!

Waiting on some glanza side skirts, in white from Ramsey! cant wait to get them on the car, its realy lacking agression on the side of the car, hopfuly these should sort it out!

praying for arival on saturday!!! if so im guna be a busy chap. anyone know what the best way to fit them is?

Jay

nice thread mate, ive just bought a starlet purely to turbo lump the little bitch haha,did u split the block to tart it up or just remove ancilleries etc?,pur inspiration,you got bals attempting all tis urself.i am searching through garages for best deal,keep us posted on progress mate as i might attempt it myself,given thefact i have a loom off an aready converted starlet!!!! am based in sheffield so will u let me no if your at any meets and ill come for a chin wag

nice thread mate, ive just bought a starlet purely to turbo lump the little bitch haha,did u split the block to tart it up or just remove ancilleries etc?,pur inspiration,you got bals attempting all tis urself.i am searching through garages for best deal,keep us posted on progress mate as i might attempt it myself,given thefact i have a loom off an aready converted starlet!!!! am based in sheffield so will u let me no if your at any meets and ill come for a chin wag

haha cheers bud! yeah its a little daunting but the fact i will save my self so much money means i got extra to spend on mods!!! plus my mate is a mechanic and he is going to give me a hand dropiing it it, then i got a few mates who run glanzas ect that will help with the initial setup, then gunna take it to a RR and get it set up properly and get a figure!! aiming for 185-190BHP, so should be fairly quick!

i left the block together, took the rocker cover off to spray that, and then just masked up the bits on the block, and got some VHT paint, and a half inch brush, and just got painting! all the turbo and manifolds ect where off anyway for polishing ect!

yeah i will let ya know mate, dont think anyone aranged a midlands meet yet, dont think the engine will be in until late spring/summer, as i have laods of bits to get still and gota find the time to do it all! but once its in im taking it all over!

Jay