My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

oh for got to mention as well, not shown on the pictures i have just this second posted above, i have cut the glanza sign and bit off the front bumper, needs finishing off with some mesh, when weather is good enough! got me a few more bits on order as well!

Jay

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another little update, gave it a little bit of a clean up at the weekend, ready for the nights action ahead of it on the strip! Pics of the grill that ive modded and meshed up, and also the double pod holder on the pillar. got my little temporary rev gauge and volt metre wired up. Also got a set of blue led's to go with the gauges!

GRILL:

READYTOBLIP.jpg

STA71066.jpg

STA71072.jpg

GAUGES:

STA71073.jpg

LIGHTS:

STA71076.jpg

STA71078.jpg

Still awaiting a few bits for the engine, getting there slowly!!

sunday night strip saw this little beauty see off a Civic LSI, 2x corsa SRI's, my mates turbo diesel intercooled van, And a wanked out seat.. not bad! was at line and got a 33 GTST pull up to me a smoked the shit out of me!

• 2 weeks later...
nice! that will work wonders when all set up, i shale have one as well soon.

it's coming together now nicely

aii not much to go now!! cnt wait! i just kept reading up that these plug and plays are overfueling ect.. so may as well spend an extra few quids and hopefuly will make the difference!

Jay

some nice parts your collecting there! also jw what bulbs a where from because i did all my instruments in super white bulbs but my heater instruments arent too bright?

i got em off ebay, some lad on here sent me the link cuz i cudnt find any! not a direct swap for the uk starlet, as there are 4 big bulbs behind the dash clocks, not 2 like on glanza. hense y mine have 2 white and 2 blue! will get u the link if u want?! was like £13 mate

Jay