My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

You would be a STAR if you did that, my problem will be the time that i have to complete the whole swap, as i dont think i would be able to afford getting another car while the starbo's off the road and time off work is limited, so a write up on the wiring will be awsome.

I also hope you get 200bhp :lol: thats what il be aiming for!

All the best

Mitch

no worries, lol sure there will be a few others wanting to read up on it!

Jay

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know Jay, the filter came through the post today.

Just one gripe though, you said it was used? Bloody things like new!

lol yeh i know and that aint been cleaned either! told u it was dead low mileage

rite just uploading a taster of my efforts tonight! will get better pics 2moro!

Finaly fixed the FMIC into place tonight, and mocked bumper up to see how much ive gota chop out for it. suprisingly, not as bad as i thought, but still a fair bit. guna cut alot of the bumper out to get maximum flow. I know alot of people dont like that on here, but i do! makes it look like a rite weapon when u see a hyoge front mount coming down the road!

Image153.jpg

What ya thinkin?!!

so non of u like this.. (sorry if the owner of this is on here?!! no idea who it is!)

modded.jpg

i realy like it, and did somthing similar to my 200 sx. im not overly keen on the crammed behind bumper look tbh!

ARRGH wat to do?!!!

Please don't do that! It looks really tacky (no offence to the owner) and it will spoilt the clean look of your car imo.

i have an idea in my head that i would prob do but im not gonna even try explain it because it envolves a bi choppin here and a bit addin ther lol. i think u should do it but dont over doo it. like stop where the intercooler stops so u cant see past it :lol:. either way ill like your car :p

hope keirz has given u permition to use his dearest steaV lol

i duno tbh, as i said im trying to avoid the crammed behind bumper look... may have to swim upstream and go with original plan!!

Oi you bastard! crammed behind the bumper look??............i will have you know its only the force of that bumper crushed against it and a couple of cable ties that holding it up! lol

looking good mate.

Oi you bastard! crammed behind the bumper look??............i will have you know its only the force of that bumper crushed against it and a couple of cable ties that holding it up! lol

looking good mate.

LOL cable ties save lives! u know what i mean u silly bugga! uve got a decent lip to hide ure cutage as well!! sure ures will still be faster!

Jay