My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENGINE UPDATE:

Managed to source an exhaust off a mate, and a fuel pump and HKS actuator off mike. so technicaly, all i need now is:

Uprated clutch

Glanza radiator

Adaptor silicone for dump valve to fit on the FMIC

Boost gauge

One or two turbo bolts and gaskets

Throttle position sensor off a GT quadlamp.

after that, its just mapping and setting up on a rolling road! w000t!... wish ma mate would fit this clutch on my other starlet so i can get stuck in and start making this into the beast it is desperate to be!

oh rite lol, where bouts u from?? shud get ya sen down the next meet lol

im from stoke so its a bit far go for a meet but i do want to attend a meet really bad :p maybe we could sort something out for somewhere in between :p

im from stoke so its a bit far go for a meet but i do want to attend a meet really bad :) maybe we could sort something out for somewhere in between :p

lol get one started then!!!

got a pic of the NGK's fitted to the lump! and gt spec hybrid semi mounted on aswell.

SP_A0508.jpg

B) its coming together now! :D

clutch should be going in the other starlet either 2moro or sunday, now ive cleaned a huge space in the garage. so as SOON as that is in, im changing insurance over to the other one, and my panda is going in and having the front end stripped! will hopefully update the thread with pics of progress very soon indeed :)

Good luck :)

what are you doing about the loom? do you have to replace the WHOLE loom with the 4efte one?

also, could you do me and probably others a massive favour, by taking as much/many detailed photos of the whole swap?

Its just that im sure il need as much help as possible when doing mine...

Mitch