My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming along nicely now dude. Looking forward to seeing it up and running turbo styleeeeeeeeeeee

Lol yeah will be good! still got it in the back of my mind that i will run into problems.. i still havnt tried to get it running or turn it over, or done a compression test so praying like mad all is well, and it is a genuine low mileage lump! if its not.. all this waiting, hard earned cash for shiny go faster parts, and loads of labour fitting it will be for nothing!! PLEASE IF THERE IS A GOD, READ THIS THREAD, UNDERSTAND I NEED URE HELP NOW MORE THAN EVER!

you will deffo have turbo his week mate, so sorry for delay

lol dont worry mate, engine aint goin in this week so it wnt affect me, i jsut wanna hold it and caress it lol. can get all oil lines swaped over and it bolted on then as well!!

let me know when u get it shipped out youth

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since i last posted! got a new item today after what felt like an eternity!! this beauty should give it a nice kick up the arse!

Standard CT9 - (prov sold now)

DSC00073.jpg

The Tong Turbo GT spec hybrid:

STA71008.jpg

looks a lot nicer and ive heard many good things about them so will have to wait and see!!

took a few quick pics earlyer, sporting the new side skirts, drivers side air inlet in place of the old fog light, and the calipers and drums i have now painted silver, from the tacky blue they was before. also fitted some new brake shoes on the rear as they were very low. all is running sweet with it again!

STA71012.jpg

STA71014.jpg

STA71026.jpg

only just noticed in the picture, ma rear number plate light is out!

• 2 weeks later...