My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

on holiday atm, had no internet for a while now, but payin 1 euro for 15 mins lol!! just an update tho, some granny reveresed into the front of my car and has left a bit of damage, nothing to bad but still has fucked me reet off. will tget some fotos when i get back. the bitch drove off tho so i cant get any money out of her saggy ass!!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

alrite everyone, aint been on ere for ages, internet companys fucked up big time with the connection and all in all i have had no net for 3 months!!! anyway, duna few things since i was last on..

-fitted 6mm wheel spacers all round

-fitted an engine breather to the block

-taken a fog light out and routed a cold air feed to the induction kit

-carried out a service including ngk platinums, synth oil, toyota filter and fuel filter

-was geting bored of having no music and a decent head unit so fited one of my old subs and an amp in just to make journeys a bit more fun!

should get pics on soonish

• 1 month later...

oh yeah.. added an engine breather, and replaced passenger fog light with a chrome air inlet to go to the induction kit. looks sweet as, and dead neat! fits perfect. got loads of pics of ma car on site at work, in car parks, lookin clean as but aint had chance to get em on computer yet, will try realy hard over the weekend!!

wud b good to hear from some of you tho!

oh forgot to mention, did some 0-60 mph runs late at nite, averaged it to be 8.0 seconds! with a pb of 7.8 not bad i suppose, not entirely acurate i know, but this will be fine.

also, been on www.skylineowners.com, and fuck me they are all not helpful at all. if you dont have one they dont want to know, im asking stuff cuz im buying one over the next few weeks, and lookin for a decent one, and no one wants to know anything about the questions im askin, fckin arse holes! will have to start my own up!

8 secs? :p

What mods??

Intake looks like mine but mine is red :)

lol yeah it was a cold nite, did it from standing at some trafic lites, launch start so not sitting on spinning tyres, and not pullin off like a granny... i shit you not. cat back, induction kit, rolla mani, engine breather, cold air feed, yoko prada spec 2's, small alloy dimension not 20" BLING BLINGS, completly stripped out.. light as fuck, i can pick the back wheel 6" off the floor using the arch lmao!!

that intake mod through the fog light is the nuts man!

where did you get the silver intake,

heard some similar storys about the gtroc also by the way

cheers mate!! got the intake 2 years ago from exhausts uk when i had the cat back done on the celica i used to have. got 2 polished "mouths" and a decent rubber/hard wearing air hose with wire reinforcements. duno if they do it, found it in the shed and thort hmmmm so offered it up, looked like a decent fit so got chopin!!

yeah dunno what to do about that one, defo avin one but not realy to happy about the lack of 'friendly' back up! u lot on ere are well helpfull, get replys to problems wen i out in shed in like a minute!