My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the induction kit looks preety beefy whats the link to get to it ?

yeah it is rather large!! it was one of these universal jobs to fit a 200sx/180sx/skyline, nd after speakins with the bloke i thort it may be worth a try. usualy im not up for universal fittment, as ive generaly found universal fits fuck all! but this is a sweet fit great build quality i was realy suprised when it turned up. i payed £13 for it deliverd off ebay. the bloke had a few and i brought it before xmas. mite be worth another look mate, sounds mint compared to standard!! noticed gains as well defo!

and for those desperate for the pics of the spoiler ere ya go!!! they were taken this morning at 10 a.m so its all frosted up, and dirty atm, not very shiny!! just to give ya all an idea tho, and will get it cleaned up and add fotos of it at the on nottingham meet sunday! if your lucky i might add a foto of the lip fitted when ive done it, and may get the pics of the sparco's and mats on as well!!

STA70803.jpg

STA70805.jpg

STA70804.jpg

Im loving this motor :p

Can I suggest a different size numberplate for the front...would look much neater B)

My mate has those seats in his Civic, very comfy and greatly priced!!!

Much work to fit them??

Im loving this motor :p

Can I suggest a different size numberplate for the front...would look much neater B)

My mate has those seats in his Civic, very comfy and greatly priced!!!

Much work to fit them??

yeah i know mate, its been on my list of things to do.. like a fool i brought the plates while i was waiting for the bumper to arrive, complety forgot about the smaller import size plate, hense it not fitting, but for the sake of it holding up the build i thort sod it, and banged it on. its only a quick solution, when i get the rear numper plate surround, i will get 2 plates cut again. so will be changed dont worry!!!

yeah the seats look sweet, ive always fancied a set and ure rite they are comfy!! i got mine for £200 delivered!! as you can see, it was just a matter or cutting the top sliding mech off the old subframe, so its just 2 runners left. then got 4 peices of steel cut and drilled 4 holes then bolted the subframe. they need spraying, i just left em as they are atm cuz im making sure they up to the job. the steel was thinner than i hoped but there ya go!