So listed a power steering pump on eBay and it sold for 99p, clearly on the listing it said shipping within 3 days, sent it on the 3rd day 48 hours later I get a eBay dispute as too why it hasn't arrived, considering it was won on Sunday and wasn't posted until Wednesday how do they expect it to be with them on the Thursday and why open a dispute over a 99p item , plus it was a company that brought the item, some tb developments, just completely puts me off selling on there anymore for the fucking hassle of 99p next time I'm just going to bin things!!! Rant over

He told me eBay told him to do it!! Surely as a trader he would realise that when I updated to posted on a Wednesday that it is not going to be with him by the thursday

Edited by fremyjay

Exactly, I understand a message just asking when it was sent ect. But a dispute day after its posted!!! If I had seen this before I had shipped it I would of just thrown it in the bin, shame as I thought it would be of use to someone but all the other bits I was going to list are going in the bin now , my times worth more than that

what parts ya have left. just but them up for free and the buyer just pay for postage and maybe throw ya a pound or 2 fro petrol, ya mite have some parts that could be use to someone else, dont bin them unless they are fucked of course..

Tb developments are really good guys.

If he really needs it and eBay encourages or makes a dispute out of it at his end then it's easy to see how eBay fail users from both perspectives but still tb developments are real helpful and proper gentlemen to deal with.

it's a dispute over a 99p item to you but a dispute over a power steering pump to him.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Still 99p no matter what it is and 2 days after it was shipped, now everyone knows what couriers are like it does not take 2 days to ship something!! Never have I ever opened a dispute because something's been more than 2 days, I would understand a week. I'm not saying they are bad guys ect. But you obviously know them therefore stand up for them as I would someone I know