who else is ready to get out of parents home. FUCKING STRESSED

I am 24 and still staying with my parents, have a good amount saved up but still spending loads on car parts haha I'm in desperate need to move out need my own space, less nagging and moaning it's driving me fuckin mad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved out at 22 was really lucky we could rent from a family friend privately but house wasn't really big enough for two of us with cars to be kept nice, rented somewhere bigger, I was very lucky to have parents that helped me buy a house after nine months spilt up with the person I'd brought with and had to fight for nearly a year to get him off the mortgage..........

Best advice I can give any of you looking to get out.......get as much behind you for a deposit as you can even if it means staying home for a bit longer.....renting for a few months if at the right price etc can sometimes make sure the relationship is going to work (sounds daft but from experience get both of you on bored looking at the same page).

Its definitely not easy, having a house when all your mates are going out etc sucks but in the end you are the one that will come out better in the future.

Good Luck to any of you with mortgage appointments coming up x <3