who else is ready to get out of parents home. FUCKING STRESSED

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm still loving at home with parents and the mrs lives here with us. Would love to be able to move out but with me still being at Uni we could never afford it. Sam works full time as a hairdresser. Hoping to move out once I've finished Uni and I'm in full time work.

I live on my own. In the middle of nowhere next to a river and lake. It gets boring but the freedoms good.

Everyone in with grant!! Would have an awesome time haha

I'm still loving at home with parents and the mrs lives here with us. Would love to be able to move out but with me still being at Uni we could never afford it. Sam works full time as a hairdresser. Hoping to move out once I've finished Uni and I'm in full time work.

Everyone in with grant!! Would have an awesome time haha

Party's every Fridays and whenever is a good occasion. You even get to see Ollie strip off and run around!

I moved out 7 months ago, sold my glanza in parts to fund it and always imagined I would be skint, now have a l200 warrior, a jet ski, a new mx bike, a garage a drive way, all the latest tvs and consoles and still have money left

I found that moving out made me save money more then spend on shite at me dad's, then I could buy alot more once I saved a bunch of cash every month now

• 1 month later...

mortgages are the one single biggest FUCK YOU the government can possibly shove up your ass. interest and terms and conditions are simply ridiculous.

if you have a good amount of money for a deposit take my advice and put it into starting a business idea of some kind because thats the only way you will ever

have decent money.

mortgages are the one single biggest FUCK YOU the government can possibly shove up your ass. interest and terms and conditions are simply ridiculous.

if you have a good amount of money for a deposit take my advice and put it into starting a business idea of some kind because thats the only way you will ever

have decent money.

I'd kinda disagree its more like the lesser evil. Rent is a killer. I have quite a nice 2 bed flat and my mortgage payments are less than I could rent a bed sit for And I can sell it and have something to show for it were as rent your just paint someone else's mortgage and abit extra spending money for them Edited by _shaun_

Well heres on the flip side I lived away from home for 8 years and lived 5 years with the missus and we selling up shit to go live with her folks due to rising costs of rent and living

Its gonna suck but I tell you what its gonna be nice not to see my bank on zero all the time.

A good 12-18 months will pay off depts and hopefully get us in a better postion next time round. Ment to be saving for a weddding :/

much rather mortage than rent as its cheaper and will be mine in the end :)

yeah that is why my cars are on majour pause atm lol... stopped buying on beefa about 3 months ago also sold pretty much most parts I had on her lol... ahh wey

house 2015 thow yeeeees!!

Edited by iamlegend
  • 5 weeks later...

My wife, child and I were living in a appartment in the same block as my parants for 4 years till least Friday. Was and is a lot more money but well worth it at the end off the day . Was really hard to find the right place to rent but all done now thank god

Best thing to do is if you like the house just go for it. Don't worry there may be a better one down the road for a bit more than you can afford or a better one may come up soon. As a first time buyer i wanted a house where most of the stuff was done, and i wouldn't have to fork out loads of money in the first few years.

now is the hard part is choosing a house.. how to kno this is it!! hmmmmmmmmm

I am terrible at making decisions anyways so this is going to be a night mare lol

how did use decide this is it?

You'll just know dude, me and my girlfriend viewed around 7 houses. And the one we've just brought. As soon as we walked into this one we knew it was the one we wanted. You just get that feeling and can imagine living there etc etc

I need my own pad. Life at home is too easy but the one thing that bugs me, the ONLY thing that bugs me. Not having FULL reign of the garage. I respect that other people need to use it but how am I suppose to build engines in there if I can't leave it for a week knowing that noone has moved anything lol.

I don't want to move out with someone. I fancy getting a coach house. My own space and my own garage for me bikes and cars....that, for me, is the dream.

• 1 month later...

2015!!!!

will 100%%%%% be house purchase time

we went to view a house couple days ago... also my heart is set on a new build! was amazing.... felt it was right to live there...

more exciting than car parts this is LOL