who else is ready to get out of parents home. FUCKING STRESSED

I lived on my own for a few months before, in 2010-11, but moved back with my dad, who moved out with his gf, so I had his unfished house to myself 99.9% of the time. Then came me moving out of my dad's in Granby, Canada, to Rockingham, Australia. needless to say, I don't plan on moving back with my parents... living with a housemate atm, can't get a house... (Visa restrictions)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me im 27 now i ll be staying @ my parents place for a while has the saying says home sweet home,my mum cleans do the washing,dad cooks ,i sometimes clean the dishes, & i dont think moving out will beat that

for me im 27 now i ll be staying @ my parents place for a while has the saying says home sweet home,my mum cleans do the washing,dad cooks ,i sometimes clean the dishes, & i dont think moving out will beat that

tbh its like that for me we have a 4 bedroom home(top floor with brother) with my own loo... always have food cooked BAR clean the washing I do that lol..... its all cushty but having an own place will be awesome!

Heard alot of bad things about new builds. Im sure its just one of those bad luck things, but know a few builders who would never live in a new build. These days they are just wacked up as quick as possible, using cheap inferior parts, its all about how many they can get up and not the quality. Also most new estates are split between owned houses and council houses, not beingg sterotypical but that wouldnt be for me!!

Heard alot of bad things about new builds. Im sure its just one of those bad luck things, but know a few builders who would never live in a new build. These days they are just wacked up as quick as possible, using cheap inferior parts, its all about how many they can get up and not the quality. Also most new estates are split between owned houses and council houses, not beingg sterotypical but that wouldnt be for me!!

Lol my Brother worked for Clarkson Evans, lol some of the stories would make you laugh

I currently live in a 'new build'.

Agree with the fact they are rushed builds.. Put up too quick, too many squeezed in. Feel cheaply built.. Nice house, but I felt I could have made a stronger house out of chocolate..

I live in a completely new village.. all new builds.. and there are so many houses.. even ones with a front door squeezed between 2 houses in a corner... Will have to take a picture to explain..

They are also planning to build an extra 400 houses. It's ridiculous.

I can't help it as I'm living under my parents at the moment.

I can't wait to move out - get my own place.. My own space and my own space in the bleeedin' fridge!

• 1 month later...

Totally agree with this, the old stone house's are expensive but high quality builds most things new our days are squeezed cheap but tidy not really built to last I think the problem for me is I see renting as a waste but a mortgage your stuck for life for what you want now might change in 5-10 years at my age I would be happy in a bungalow with a garage lol definite stay put for now for a better income, without cash it just seems more life stress! I got a plan anyway and some cash saved all gravy :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was single when I bought my house so find that way but when me and my ex went looking to rent houses it was always a battle. One was really nice fairly cheap aswell had a full bathroom with toilet, sink, shower separate full sized bath tub few bits for storage and the reason she didn't want the house was the bathroom was to small? I dunno what the hell she does in the bathroom to require enough room to park a small mini bus!. In the end we went and seen a house and while I was taking a work call she decided we would take it and arranged all the dates! Luckily it had a nice sized garage so I didnt actualy mind ha

Speaking from a woman's point of view.. ;)!

To be fair think me and Adam have similar likes.. I'd have to have an awesome kitchen and he'd have to have a garage and driveway... we're pretty similar on the rest i'd like to think. Spare bedroom too.. for gym equipment that my parents don't want too.. I need a big house.. haha

I was single when I bought my house so find that way but when me and my ex went looking to rent houses it was always a battle. One was really nice fairly cheap aswell had a full bathroom with toilet, sink, shower separate full sized bath tub few bits for storage and the reason she didn't want the house was the bathroom was to small? I dunno what the hell she does in the bathroom to require enough room to park a small mini bus!. In the end we went and seen a house and while I was taking a work call she decided we would take it and arranged all the dates! Luckily it had a nice sized garage so I didnt actualy mind ha

EXACTLY!!

its like we have looked in 3 hoods and all of a sudden she is like YES lets do this... next day.. ahhh not sure anymore next day.. do not want to move there now... this has happend 3 times!!!!!! its the area.. no where in the world is going to be perfect daisy blowing grass is green glory days

argghhh

so close to getting this detached 3 bed room new build for such a good price....

back to the drawing board its like where falling out each time haha fuck my life

EXACTLY!!

its like we have looked in 3 hoods and all of a sudden she is like YES lets do this... next day.. ahhh not sure anymore next day.. do not want to move there now... this has happend 3 times!!!!!! its the area.. no where in the world is going to be perfect daisy blowing grass is green glory days

argghhh

so close to getting this detached 3 bed room new build for such a good price....

back to the drawing board its like where falling out each time haha fuck my life

mine was generaly the other way and shed be unsure untill it was to late and the house was gone. then as mentioned she suprised me and arranged to take a house with out asking me ha!.

when i seen the flat i have bought now i walked in and decidided i wanted it there and then and made an offer supose it would cause frustration/ lead to an argument if i had a parnter there that then said no you cant have it!.

you could always try putting your (clutch :lol: ) foot down and saying no i really want this one i think the house and price out weigh any issuse with the area,

mine was generaly the other way and shed be unsure untill it was to late and the house was gone. then as mentioned she suprised me and arranged to take a house with out asking me ha!.

when i seen the flat i have bought now i walked in and decidided i wanted it there and then and made an offer supose it would cause frustration/ lead to an argument if i had a parnter there that then said no you cant have it!.

you could always try putting your (clutch :lol: ) foot down and saying no i really want this one i think the house and price out weigh any issuse with the area,

well its a good job you have a garage for yo peaces of POOOOOOOO pooooo half finished starlets to hide in and take pics of the engine build all glorious but not started then just break the car boo hooo :p

Edited by iamlegend

ha i hand to fund my house deposit so was a small delay in my build but am back in a forged starlet so its all good now!

youve had a few starlets now you no how it is sell one and a few months later you just cant shake the thought of buying another one and just dropping the clutch and blasting down some country roads on a nice sunny day. no greater feeling to a car guy than just quickly banging it down to 2nd or 3rd gear and blasting past all the traffic :p.

but aye i would just sit down and talk with her and the area issues. i idealy wanted a big house and a garage but my area house prices are fairly high so a big flat with pretty much everything brand new inside in a nice quite area made much more sense for a single guy. not sure what your area is like but id assume most are the same for those perfect areas where all the lawns are perfectly manicured and everythings quite you likely pay alot more for alot less in terms of the house itself.

certainly up this neck of the woods prices are rising quite nicely so its a risk spending months and months looking for that perfect place that might not be there to find the housing prices have went up another 5%

ha i hand to fund my house deposit so was a small delay in my build but am back in a forged starlet so its all good now!

youve had a few starlets now you no how it is sell one and a few months later you just cant shake the thought of buying another one and just dropping the clutch and blasting down some country roads on a nice sunny day. no greater feeling to a car guy than just quickly banging it down to 2nd or 3rd gear and blasting past all the traffic :p.

but aye i would just sit down and talk with her and the area issues. i idealy wanted a big house and a garage but my area house prices are fairly high so a big flat with pretty much everything brand new inside in a nice quite area made much more sense for a single guy. not sure what your area is like but id assume most are the same for those perfect areas where all the lawns are perfectly manicured and everythings quite you likely pay alot more for alot less in terms of the house itself.

certainly up this neck of the woods prices are rising quite nicely so its a risk spending months and months looking for that perfect place that might not be there to find the housing prices have went up another 5%

yeah man I love it going from 2nd to 3rd sounds incredible specially with my window down.. oh mine has 7 gears :clapping: ... must make your penis feel bigger the way you act on it lmao... now go scurry on in your...flat and admire that starlet of yours..bought not built ahem...anyways good night and god bless... :give_rose:thank you for that info YAWWWWNNNNN....

sorry to hear about that chops can imagine that not been very good... not tried to move out etc?

Edited by iamlegend

7 gears? Someone browsed the brochure while the nice man set up his finance agreement didn’t he! :lol: . Well I dunno if you’d class it as bought since pretty much the only parts left from what I bought it are the shell and parts of the engine.

Think I best leave you in peace you seem to have hit your period since I made a little clutch joke! Think your girlfriend might just want a nicer “hood” so you don’t get upset by the “big meanies”. if you run to the internet to moan when she won’t let you buy a house I can only imagine the moaning she must get in day to day life lol.

Yeah man 7 speed dsg she is lovley jobleey... Naa all paid up bro....

Yeah you should just leave it at that as I can tell your getting to excited .. Haha yeah am on my tampax atm it's awful... Feel like I'm talking to my girlfriend now hahah

Na man other way round I don't mind the meanies she just doesn't oh aniffles...

Now yeah go crawl In that "flat" of yours.... Mwah...

Also pm me instead of cluttering my thread of complete poo poo I actually wanted some computer love on the forum lmao

YAAAAAWNNNNNN the grass is green

Edited by iamlegend