who else is ready to get out of parents home. FUCKING STRESSED

who is ready to move out from there parents house right now? ?

me and my lady are looking at houses but just getting this deposit ready for a home...another 5 months or so :bad:

feel like the time can not come quick enough tbh I am ready to move out for sure!

I mean there is no problems at home we all seem to kinda get on but am 26 years old jeeez really really want to get the feck out of here!!

use still living at home?? or waiting to move out??

Edited by iamlegend
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home and single. Got the deposit but couldnt afford to do anything if I did move out which some say is a sacrifice you have to make but imo on your own that would just suck!

So atm im just enjoying having cash until I meet someone and decide we want to move out. Or I get kicked out which ever cimes 1st :lol:

I'm home and with my rents and my fella/other half/adam occasionally over !

I'd like to move out but haven't got a job to fund said needs yet. My parents have just sold their house and are going to start renting to free some debts and invest their money etc. Will be living with them for the time being, new job and hopefully move out.

Would LOVE to buy instead of rent, but it's almost impossible..

Would also love to get into property development, start at the bottom etc. Who knows what the future holds :)

Moved out when I was 25, it felt long over due!

30 now, still in the same place mainly because my rent is still the same as it was when I moved out. So it's stupid cheap, which allows me to save a fair amount each month.

I'll buy somewhere sooner or later, but I'm in no rush.

I moved out when i was 19 had some stunning houses rented but just bought my own flat there and its a lot cheaper. Couldn't handle not having my own space and the freedom todo whatever I want to when I want to

I moved out when I was 21 and ended up moving back home. I don't know how to explain how hard it is to have your own place in a new town, make a new life with new people and get used to a city to just end up moving back with your parents. To add to the kick in the balls my little bitch of a sister stole my bedroom and left me with the box room to try and cram my stuff into. It was like starting all over again... again lol. Make friends again and get used to any changes at home, new job and change all details again etc... I went from feeling like I had started a new life independently back to being a kid again with shit like a single bed and being told to turn music down lol.

To be honest I'm a little scared to move out again. I'm desperate to get out but can't afford to do it on my own. I've been looking at houses with Jo (JoJo123) and her parents to get out of here but one small step at a time. Not sure I could handle going from my own space to this box again.

Me and girlfriend are moving out soon. Got the deposit and are having a meeting with mortgage advisor at the weekend. Just making sure we have enough money for all fees and furniture and stuff. Stressful times ahead for sure

Me and girlfriend are moving out soon. Got the deposit and are having a meeting with mortgage advisor at the weekend. Just making sure we have enough money for all fees and furniture and stuff. Stressful times ahead for sure

that is awesome I am looking forward to when that day arrives lol.. good luck mate!!

Would LOVE to buy instead of rent, but it's almost impossible..

100% agreed on that there is no point in paying rent a month and not owning it also when have a mortgage its cheaper than rent and it is your OWN at the end of it... IMO

wow use chaps all seemed to have moved out early indeed.... sounds awesome tbh..

Girlfriend and I bought our place 6 months ago. We didnt find it too too bad :)

Good luck with it all

stayed at home until my late 20s, think i was about 28 or so, then me and Mrs Badger bought our first house. Some of the upfront fees and interest payments caught us by surprise but we got by, was tight the first year or so with the mortgage and bills and just trying to stock the cupboards with everything needed, but wouldnt change it, its great having our own home to come back to after work and chill at weekends and tinker away at painting fences etc etc.

Phil.

I'm 20 and looking to move out with the missus (currently at her parents) going to see a mortgage advisor today to see what we gotta do and get really. I don't wanna rent cause it's just chucking money away in my eyes but i can't see how we are gonna afford it! May have to sell the starlet and buy a diesel for my commute to work :(

I'm 22 this month.. part of me wants to live at home and save shed loads and put a deposit on a house, but then part of me wants my own space already. Decisions ! If only I could get paid enough to do both!

Both my sisters moved out around my age.. so its just me left to flee the nest and leave the rents to become the retired couple they want to be haha!

I'm also in this situation, I'm 25, still living at home in the box room i'v had since birth :sad:

Have a Mrs of 6 years, no kids but as she is a few years older and more eager than me, but the time has come to grow up. I would love my own space but me working minimum wage atm means bye bye Starlet, super unleaded, rented garage, casual binge drinking and anything else costly in life :cray:

At the moment i'm comfortably living in denial but I sense it is only around the corner so just enjoying possession's while I have them lol :)

Anyways you can sponsor me www.keepJamesinShellVpowerandHeineken.co.uk or paypal whatever your fancy please give generously it is a very good cause :p

Edited by JamesD89

Still living at home but it doesn't bother me at all. I'd love my own place but whenever the time comes.

The plan is to join the RAF as a comissioned officer (when i've finished having a tattoo lasered off...) then save up to buy a house. I wouldn't need to go buy one straight away either as i'd be in military digs which are cheap as chips so gives me time to save up etc.

Decided recently out the blue to move out. Got a deposit waiting and seeing a mortgage adviser in two weeks. I was always the kid that thought he'd live at home forever lol. House prices are going back up so biting the bullet and going for it now

See im living at home atm and so far have no intentions of moving out because i dont get moaned at or anything like that ( im practically 60 with my lifestyle anyway) so yeah thats my situation at home, everything is cheap plus my other half is working two jobs and everything but is also at uni so at this point in time moving iut would be a terrible idea for us to move out

30 and still at home :( racked up a seriouse amount of debt in my late teens as the bank loved giving dosh back then. Finally paid it all off last year and been saving like a barstard since. Got massive deposit saved now :) will be looking to buy end of the year as im not in a rush now im debt free and another 6 months means my pot gets more honey isn't it for pimping the house i buy :D been a long timie coming thats for damn sure, and my mrs deserves a medal for waiting so long for me to sort shit out lol.

Edited by shorty