who else is ready to get out of parents home. FUCKING STRESSED

Moved into a rented place a couple years ago, its fuckin amazing but was a bit daunting at first because i was only a few months into an apprenticeship lol, cash was tight and had to give up cars & hobbies for a while. In a way its kinda throwing money away by renting but at the time it would have been impossible to get a mortgage. I'll be 21 soon and really wanted to own a house by then but not gonna happen for another couple years.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I do love been at home 95% of the time and we have a 4 bedroom home so Its not like where to crowded in here its just your own home with your lady sounds to good...!!

caaaaannnnt waiiiiiit

some interesting storys here laaads

If I was to give up my cars I could move out tomorrow with spare cash to save etc. But as Most of my expenditure is on my cars, I could scrape by with £20-40 left a week for saving or special occasions but that would mean no holidays, cars shows, evenings out etc etc. So for now whilst I dont need to move out I'm not going to.

Im a bit like you im in a 4 bed house my room is nearly as big as some other peoples single bed flats anyway. Sofa 40" tv on stand drumkit, doublebed Shit loads of car parts and still have plenty of space!

I have a separate shower/toilet to my rents and very rarely get nagged, I can go days without seeing them as it is anyway. So for me moving out seems pointless until I have to!

Edited by morgey

everybody says ya should fly the nest, im a cuckoo bird and im taken over this nest..lol

but seriously no job = no good money = moving out = moving back home in 3 months... + if id move out who the fuck am i gonna have arguments with, il end up like travis bickle ''You talking to me''..

but when i get good money then il move im in no rush, my friend goes '' hahaha dude your still liven at home '',, then i reply '' hahaha your in debt ''

me nd my mrs are getting a house soon hopefully atm she has a 1 bed flat with our 5 month old so its a bit tight for space,

my advice to everyone stay at home as long as poss you dont no how easy you hav it :p

but like drongo said you can have car parts lieing about anywhere or even strip my engine down to clean it on the kitchen table :p

• 3 weeks later...

Currently have halves on a mortgage with the mother and missus lives her too with our little one, we want our own place and have a deposit but i will hopefully be in the marines soon so that is a back up plan at the moment

Tempted to buy myself a heavy duty box and decorate it then move out that way, anything would be less stressful than what i'm going through at the moment!

Why life be so hard :sad:

if life wasn't hard jo jo, it wouldn't be life, just pick yourself up and flip it the bird :)

I moved out last year at 20 to rented accommodation , now just bought my first house and in the middle off gutting the whole house and making it like brand new , stressful but worth it, only a low deposit down here, would never move back in with parents it's the best thing I ever done, couldn't be happier :)

That's why no ep on my drive and just a micraaaa :( lol

Edited by dangeestarlet

I'm 23 just finished building myself new house? Lived with my dad be4 hand as he lives on his own as my parents separated and it was great just lik my own place plenty room in 6 bed room house for 2 people lol? Live on farm with plenty land? Working onplanning permission for another house as want to rent one of them out as holiday home?

21 and still at home saving up for a morgage. I will not rent, pay some fucker money and get nothing for it at the end of the tenancy. the price of housing seems to be going up in value faster than i can save a necessary 15/20 deposit id need to get a place, its madness.

just bought my second house and second gt is nearly on the road.

This view out the front of house and out the garage door

7C433B09-8936-4ED2-95B2-3A8D0193F522.jpg

and this car nearly pulled together for the weekends/evenings

051A4A99-55E2-44AB-B73E-C7976578875E_1.j

Loving the house and the car alot more than the bills associated with them Lol

Phil

Edited by Philm

wouldnt change it, its great having our own home to come back to after work and chill at weekends and tinker away at painting fences etc etc.

Phil.

this is 100% true.

Phil

lol its funny the things you start to think about doing, painting the doors, painting the house number, washing the garage door (yes, i am THAT guy), weeding, cleaning gutters....it kinda becomes like a new hobby, something to tinker at and make smarter/tidier looking. Its great craic.

Phil.

lol its funny the things you start to think about doing, painting the doors, painting the house number, washing the garage door (yes, i am THAT guy), weeding, cleaning gutters....it kinda becomes like a new hobby, something to tinker at and make smarter/tidier looking. Its great craic.

Phil.

100% i really dont have alot to tinker at yet as the house is a fresh build but still found little things to occupy myself with!

like you say, painting, washing, cleaning stuff out, washing the bins and garage door lol (yes thats me too!)

just need to finish painting the inside of the garage.

Phil

Phil.

funny you say that as I actually can not wait to do stuff like this hehe I already do do this at my rents house

but the joys of having your own base and thinking about doing maintenance cutting grass etc

bring on a house.. can not wait now tbh

funny you say that as I actually can not wait to do stuff like this hehe I already do do this at my rents house

but the joys of having your own base and thinking about doing maintenance cutting grass etc

bring on a house.. can not wait now tbh

Thats another one, cutting grass, planting trees/shrubs etc

strimming :)

all awesome.

and working out the easiest maintained options :)

Phil

Wish I'd saved up more when I lived at home! So cheap, but nothing beats having the freedom to do what you like, even if living alone! Sneaking women out of your parents house ain't cool

Edited by Arnold

I'm 23 just finished building myself new house? Lived with my dad be4 hand as he lives on his own as my parents separated and it was great just lik my own place plenty room in 6 bed room house for 2 people lol? Live on farm with plenty land? Working onplanning permission for another house as want to rent one of them out as holiday home?

Love it.

Phil?

Put an offer in on my first house today. Two bed with a drive and garage. Gf moving in and paying me rent and pretty much covering the mortgage. Hopefully doesnt push my plans for the glanza back too much. But guess theres more important things in life!!

Just fingers crossed now

So.

My parents have found their new house, which means i'll be leaving my home for 22 years shortly!

This means I get to have a fresh start, new job, eventually move out from my parents house (years time for me).

Hopefully this next year or so, start putting savings away for a house!

Things are looking up for me, no more cardboard box :yahoo: