TF035 Turbo for sale-Great TD04/Hybrid Alternative...PRICE DROP

Item For Sale: TF035 Turbo, sames flanges as a td04 etc.

Item Condition & Description: Good condition, slight side to side shaft play but does not foul on the housing. Turbo does not smoke. Housing clean and looks great in the engine bay. Turbo is already rotated to match a glanza. Ran sweet at 0.8 bar on the standard ecu, and pulled to the redline unlike a ct9. Perfect replacement for someone who thinks a td04 is too laggy but a hybrid is too expensive. Should make around 210-220bhp at 1 bar. Only selling as want to push to 230-240bhp so going td04.

Price:£75 plus paypal fees... no silly offers as i will quite happily continue to run this turbo and sell on the td04.

Pictures:

null_zps011a95e5.jpg

can get more pictures when off the car.

Payment & Shipping Details: £10 postage plus paypal fees

Edited by Ollieh17

Dude I have had a think about it and long look into the tf035 and it seems quite appealing.

would u be up for swapping my td04 with it ?

Immaculate running condition with no issues whatsoever.

Dude I have had a think about it and long look into the tf035 and it seems quite appealing.

would u be up for swapping my td04 with it ?

Immaculate running condition with no issues whatsoever.

I bought a td04 yesterday so have no need for one now. I made this for sale thread yesterday offering to swap for a td04 and for some reason it wasnt approved/ disappeared into thin air. Would have saved me some money and hassle swapping :(

• 2 years later...